A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby
 
HomeHomepageFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hey DTECH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 pm

spacefox wrote:
DTECH wrote:


I forgot how far do bullets travel again?

Depends on angle/height/etc, but chances are very high that if they dont hit their target they'll hit some random object before coming into contact with an innocent bystander.

Do police officers avoid using firearms on the streets/inside buildings just because there's a chance it could hit some random person? No they dont. The fact that you even obtain a weapon license should be good enough to determine your judgement when using one. Judgement and motive are everything. If you KNOW that youre in your own property where you know nobody could be unintentionally injured, and you have the NEED to defend your life and your home, why the FUCK should you not be allowed to use a gun?

Get the fuck out of here. Youre either the biggest dumbass or the biggest troll. Pick one.

Ahh so you can magically know what the bullet is likely to hit now eh

He was using a S&W revolver, for shits an giggles sake lets just go with a 38, lets just say its under a kilometer thats quite a distance, properties also have these things called frontages do you know what direction he fired in?

Your police officer analogy shows just how stupid you are, he wasnt a cop, and police do have to take into account background you fucking retard, the ability to obtain a "weapon licence" is more drool coming out of your mouth, does this also apply to people who obtain drivers licences? Cuz i know of a ton of fucktards driving on the roads

When you go to get your PAL, you learn the rules, laws and limitations of the use of a firearm, if you dont want to follow those rules no matter how stupid some of them may be then you dont need to get a gun or you accept that if you fuck up you may be charged

I personally think its an unfortunate story and I dont think he should be punished since no one was hurt

I bet everyone here would think differently if someone did get shot accidentally if it was a little kid for example
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
avatar

Posts : 210
Points : 225
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:58 pm

DTECH wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:
Police would never show up in time... his dog might have been more critically injured or even killed if he waited that long.

I fucking hate people who say "You should call the police"

Fuck that... I have the NATURAL GOD GIVEN RIGHT to defend myself, and my own.

Doesn't matter if he fired into air or not anyways really. who the fuck is out there? You're in fucking canada. You're neighbor is 30 miles from you.

This is a ridiculous case that would never enter into the court system here.... The cops wouldn't have been able to do shit with the footage since they're all masked and w/e... but they sure as fuck wouldn't charge the VICTIM with a goddamn crime for defending his property

You people are idiots if you rely on police for everything.

Ya Im stupid for relying on the police since I can just go out and handle everything on my own, except for it being illegal to do that, we can defend ourselves, as I already said you mongoloid, but its not willy nilly like it is in the states, you cant just walk out and start capping people on your property, look at our crime rates and gun crimes, its pretty low here in Canada for a reason


Even though the gun laws are tight up here I agree with them overall

This is liberal folly. America has high violent crime rates in general, and likely will continue to have high rates of violent crime. It has nothing to do with gun laws. Gun control laws are doomed to always fail because criminals have no respect for the law and will get them anyway. Gangbangers love an unarmed populace.

More guns do not equal more crime, just look at Switzerland.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:38 pm

High crime rates prolly has more to do with general social trends and beliefs....

America is a country of "Fuck yah" "me me me" and "Fuck you, what about me"

There is no community. There is only the self.

This is what happens.

_________________
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker


Posts : 4915
Points : 5512
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:14 pm

DTECH wrote:
spacefox wrote:
DTECH wrote:


I forgot how far do bullets travel again?

Depends on angle/height/etc, but chances are very high that if they dont hit their target they'll hit some random object before coming into contact with an innocent bystander.

Do police officers avoid using firearms on the streets/inside buildings just because there's a chance it could hit some random person? No they dont. The fact that you even obtain a weapon license should be good enough to determine your judgement when using one. Judgement and motive are everything. If you KNOW that youre in your own property where you know nobody could be unintentionally injured, and you have the NEED to defend your life and your home, why the FUCK should you not be allowed to use a gun?

Get the fuck out of here. Youre either the biggest dumbass or the biggest troll. Pick one.

Ahh so you can magically know what the bullet is likely to hit now eh

He was using a S&W revolver, for shits an giggles sake lets just go with a 38, lets just say its under a kilometer thats quite a distance, properties also have these things called frontages do you know what direction he fired in?

Your police officer analogy shows just how stupid you are, he wasnt a cop, and police do have to take into account background you fucking retard, the ability to obtain a "weapon licence" is more drool coming out of your mouth, does this also apply to people who obtain drivers licences? Cuz i know of a ton of fucktards driving on the roads

When you go to get your PAL, you learn the rules, laws and limitations of the use of a firearm, if you dont want to follow those rules no matter how stupid some of them may be then you dont need to get a gun or you accept that if you fuck up you may be charged

I personally think its an unfortunate story and I dont think he should be punished since no one was hurt

I bet everyone here would think differently if someone did get shot accidentally if it was a little kid for example
In the red... thats EXACTLY what Ive been saying. Nobody was hurt, so there should be no reason for punishment.

I understand that these laws are attempts at protecting people from random idiots who have no judgement on when and where to use guns, but this guy knew what the fuck he was doing. He was on his own private property where the chances of somebody a kilometer or less away being hit are very slim. Like I said before, yes bullets can travel far but chances are high they would hit some random object first. Not to mention, he only fired 2-3 bullets. Probability of some innocent being hit is pretty fucking low.

I also never said police DIDNT have to take background into account. Obviously they do, but they arent restricted from using weapons out in the open because of that. The laws are too limiting, they dont take a lot of factors into account and punish people unnecessarily. In other words, it's retarded.

_________________
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:24 pm

the_Fetophagist wrote:
DTECH wrote:


Ya Im stupid for relying on the police since I can just go out and handle everything on my own, except for it being illegal to do that, we can defend ourselves, as I already said you mongoloid, but its not willy nilly like it is in the states, you cant just walk out and start capping people on your property, look at our crime rates and gun crimes, its pretty low here in Canada for a reason


Even though the gun laws are tight up here I agree with them overall

This is liberal folly. America has high violent crime rates in general, and likely will continue to have high rates of violent crime. It has nothing to do with gun laws. Gun control laws are doomed to always fail because criminals have no respect for the law and will get them anyway. Gangbangers love an unarmed populace.

More guns do not equal more crime, just look at Switzerland.

My willy nilly comment wasn't due to the guns per say but more to do with American mentality
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
avatar

Posts : 210
Points : 225
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:03 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
High crime rates prolly has more to do with general social trends and beliefs....

America is a country of "Fuck yah" "me me me" and "Fuck you, what about me"

There is no community. There is only the self.

This is what happens.

C'mon now, Ronin. That sounds like a perfectly crafted criticism of the American ideal. "If only we cared about and helped each other more!"

The real problem is the glorification of gangster culture through the media. Shitty parenting doesn't help either.
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
avatar

Posts : 2847
Points : 3133
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 pm

I think Space just said something valid and reasonable with a coherent paragraph that made sense.

Shouldn't that be a cause for concern?

Also, we don't really have guns where I live, rural people do, some of them anyway. It's probably worse than Canada, our Gun safes have to have their own intruder alarm, linked to a monitoring station, linked to the Police, they even have a log of when you armed/disarmed the unit.

So I would have had to come out swinging with my trusty shovel and carving knife, which I would totally do and viciously, rabidly hack and murder those people trying to burn down me and my family. Take me to fucking Jail then. If I had a gun, they'd be injured or dead.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
avatar

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 30
Location : A spot.

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:44 pm

anyone comes around my house or my mom's house bullshitting, theres no fuckign warnign shots, im gonna kill the bastard off gate, no questions asked, and the worst that better happen to me over it is having to pay a lawyer to tell these motherfuckers off for me in case they try to arrest me for some reason.

The idea of ever having to question the legality of blowing a motherfucker's chest out when hes on your property uninvited, assaulting you, or threatening you in any serious way makes me sick.

Anyone who disagrees needs a good reality check IMO but ima not get into all that since everyone is entitled to their (incorrect) opinions.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker


Posts : 4915
Points : 5512
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:49 pm

VILE wrote:
I think Space just said something valid and reasonable with a coherent paragraph that made sense.
I think that's the nicest thing ever said about me on here.

VILE wrote:

Shouldn't that be a cause for concern?
Oh...

_________________
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 pm

gut wrote:
anyone comes around my house or my mom's house bullshitting, theres no fuckign warnign shots, im gonna kill the bastard off gate, no questions asked, and the worst that better happen to me over it is having to pay a lawyer to tell these motherfuckers off for me in case they try to arrest me for some reason.

The idea of ever having to question the legality of blowing a motherfucker's chest out when hes on your property uninvited, assaulting you, or threatening you in any serious way makes me sick.

Anyone who disagrees needs a good reality check IMO but ima not get into all that since everyone is entitled to their (incorrect) opinions.

Hey look, the inbred is right for once Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
avatar

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : California/Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:45 am

Wow, you seriously have a shitty country, and to think my friend wants to move up there

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/madness-after-girl-4-draws-gun-pic-at-school/
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:57 am

Skreshavik wrote:
Wow, you seriously have a shitty country, and to think my friend wants to move up there

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/madness-after-girl-4-draws-gun-pic-at-school/

That's pretty fucked up even for us, but at least we aren't running around killing kids that are carrying skittles and ice tea .......

Canada isn't much of a gun culture at least not the highly populated areas of it
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
avatar

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : California/Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Actually, come to think of it, there was a similar story in the US that almost had the same scenario. Hm...

_________________
gut wrote:
Skresh is a 20 year old african american homosexual furfag, but hes ALSO... NARNFORNIA, a level 82 nig-elf afro-magician orc slayer in world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
1Bryce1
Habitual Offender
avatar

Posts : 98
Points : 115
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:27 pm

no body and no witness = no case.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
avatar

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 30
Location : A spot.

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:34 pm

thats a sickening way to treat people.

The guy in florida is a murderer. He should be dealt with as such. But his actions only reflect what a shitty individual he is. Its not the fault of the gun he used.

The way they treated that poor fucker over a drawing his kid made is disgusting and reflects the mentality of society, not just the individual. Its just a fucking gun, but it scares all of you so much that just the idea of its existence sends you into witchhunt mode? Thats cowardly and pathetic and shitty. Noone with that attitude of blind, irrational fear deserves any respect or to be taken seriously by anyone, ever.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:13 pm

^I agree with shitlick

FFS you can kill people with your BARE FUCKING HANDS....

Guns just make it easier.... so does all kinds of fuckin things though god dammit.

It's the intent behind the object, which has NO SELF WILL WHATSOEVER, that's wrong...

Otherwise... well... I might just have to go on a killing spree with a shitton of pens and pencils and see what happens to our public schools O.o

_________________
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
avatar

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 30
Location : A spot.

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:34 am

I got waaaaaaay too much to say on this subject, I just deleted a 4 paragraph tldr on it.

These people piss me off soooooo fucking much. 99 times out of 100, an anti-anything person will piss me off.
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
avatar

Posts : 210
Points : 225
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:08 am

gut wrote:
thats a sickening way to treat people.

The guy in florida is a murderer. He should be dealt with as such. But his actions only reflect what a shitty individual he is. Its not the fault of the gun he used.

The way they treated that poor fucker over a drawing his kid made is disgusting and reflects the mentality of society, not just the individual. Its just a fucking gun, but it scares all of you so much that just the idea of its existence sends you into witchhunt mode? Thats cowardly and pathetic and shitty. Noone with that attitude of blind, irrational fear deserves any respect or to be taken seriously by anyone, ever.

That's because you are talking about Kwanada, where the prophecies of Orwell and Huxley have been realized--even more so than the US.

Dtech and his pet chrayvawn... Laughing Laughing

The Peruvian Jew (Zimmerman) is a mestizo to anybody's naked eye, yet the judeo-left that owns all the media conglomerates CONTINUES to call this guy a White Hispanic? WTF? Why doesn't CNN, MSNBC, and even the so-called conservative Fox News ever talk about all the anti-White hate crimes that happen much more often than any white initiated hate crimes?

Thankfully for Dtech and his skittles boy, we have Holder and Obama on the case. We all know how they "look" like him, after all.

TL;DR: Fuck the media and their deliberate fanning of the flames of racial resentment.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 am

the_Fetophagist wrote:
gut wrote:
thats a sickening way to treat people.

The guy in florida is a murderer. He should be dealt with as such. But his actions only reflect what a shitty individual he is. Its not the fault of the gun he used.

The way they treated that poor fucker over a drawing his kid made is disgusting and reflects the mentality of society, not just the individual. Its just a fucking gun, but it scares all of you so much that just the idea of its existence sends you into witchhunt mode? Thats cowardly and pathetic and shitty. Noone with that attitude of blind, irrational fear deserves any respect or to be taken seriously by anyone, ever.

That's because you are talking about Kwanada, where the prophecies of Orwell and Huxley have been realized--even more so than the US.

Dtech and his pet chrayvawn... Laughing Laughing

The Peruvian Jew (Zimmerman) is a mestizo to anybody's naked eye, yet the judeo-left that owns all the media conglomerates CONTINUES to call this guy a White Hispanic? WTF? Why doesn't CNN, MSNBC, and even the so-called conservative Fox News ever talk about all the anti-White hate crimes that happen much more often than any white initiated hate crimes?

Thankfully for Dtech and his skittles boy, we have Holder and Obama on the case. We all know how they "look" like him, after all.

TL;DR: Fuck the media and their deliberate fanning of the flames of racial resentment.

Easy there Grand Dragon, do I think cuz the kid was black he got capped? Ya its pretty likely, the actual problem with the shooting was Zimmerman following the kid, if he never followed the kid none of it would have happened, end of story

Heres a tip for you, regardless of the kids race or the guy who shot him, he was killed due to some fucktard being overzealous, you are obviously the retard that cherry picked/imagined race from my post,too bad it was actually about gun culture/mentality

Sieg Heil though


Last edited by DTECH on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
avatar

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : California/Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 pm

True, but most people don't view it like that, instead, they're on the "DUN DER KKK IS LYNCHIN' DUR NEGROS 'GIN, GET MAH SCATTERGUN/PICKET SIGN BETTY/AALIYAH" mentality.

If you're having a hard time imagining the scenario. Think of an obese white man with a trucker cap with a plaid vest and civilian camo pants, who's only ability to move is a scooter he stole from Wal-mart, with a gun rack welded to one side. Now imagine an army of them who vote Republican and want to suckle G.W. Bush's nipple.

On the other side, you got the hipsters and the...uhh, whatever you call them, the wannabe socialists who want to take all of our money and give it to border-hoppers while they don't pay a dime and live off of welfare too. Liberals, I think? I know they're on the Democrat side. Anyways, the people who spout out about equality, happiness, fair world to live in, while simultaneously trying to eradicate certain religions and playing double standards to different races.


A simple issue suddenly becomes a massive race issue with the media eating up the ratings for blowing it out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
True, but most people don't view it like that, instead, they're on the "DUN DER KKK IS LYNCHIN' DUR NEGROS 'GIN, GET MAH SCATTERGUN/PICKET SIGN BETTY/AALIYAH" mentality.

If you're having a hard time imagining the scenario. Think of an obese white man with a trucker cap with a plaid vest and civilian camo pants, who's only ability to move is a scooter he stole from Wal-mart, with a gun rack welded to one side. Now imagine an army of them who vote Republican and want to suckle G.W. Bush's nipple.

On the other side, you got the hipsters and the...uhh, whatever you call them, the wannabe socialists who want to take all of our money and give it to border-hoppers while they don't pay a dime and live off of welfare too. Liberals, I think? I know they're on the Democrat side. Anyways, the people who spout out about equality, happiness, fair world to live in, while simultaneously trying to eradicate certain religions and playing double standards to different races.


A simple issue suddenly becomes a massive race issue with the media eating up the ratings for blowing it out of proportion.

<<< not most people

Main stream medias job is to push for viewers/content consumers so they make a story out of everything, thought everyone knew that? Everything I read or hear about Im always skeptical of it. Looks to me that Feto is just on the other side of the retarded redneck coin is all
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
avatar

Posts : 210
Points : 225
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:32 pm

No. In fact, I despise the evangelical retards that watch and listen to kwanservatives like Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh on Fox and talk radio just as much as I do the retards on the left. I'm talking about the type of judeo-cons that are so ostentatious in their love for Israel that they will give you a straight face and say, "it is our jobs as christards to help form a greater izrul in the Middle East." John Hagee would be the strongest example.

And obviously, Dtech, you are just an impressionable drone, seeing how you've been inculcated with the "po' Trayvon jus' had skittles and iced tea 'n sheeit" line. Not to mention the cliche anti-gun rhetoric...

The bias of the media--which is so profligate to anybody who actually pays attention--results in White kids getting lit on fire and told "this is what you get, white boy" by blacks and having nothing said in the MSM.

Fuck this Trayvon thug. He likely would have went on to muh dik a few women and end up in prison anyway.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:38 pm

the_Fetophagist wrote:
No. In fact, I despise the evangelical retards that watch and listen to kwanservatives like Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh on Fox and talk radio just as much as I do the retards on the left. I'm talking about the type of judeo-cons that are so ostentatious in their love for Israel that they will give you a straight face and say, "it is our jobs as christards to help form a greater izrul in the Middle East." John Hagee would be the strongest example.

And obviously, Dtech, you are just an impressionable drone, seeing how you've been inculcated with the "po' Trayvon jus' had skittles and iced tea 'n sheeit" line. Not to mention the cliche anti-gun rhetoric...

The bias of the media--which is so profligate to anybody who actually pays attention--results in White kids getting lit on fire and told "this is what you get, white boy" by blacks and having nothing said in the MSM.

Fuck this Trayvon thug. He likely would have went on to muh dik a few women and end up in prison anyway.

Not sure if trolling or you truly are that stupid, or if you have been watching a bit too much Minority Report...
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
avatar

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : California/Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:11 pm

DTECH wrote:
<<< not most people

Main stream medias job is to push for viewers/content consumers so they make a story out of everything, thought everyone knew that? Everything I read or hear about Im always skeptical of it. Looks to me that Feto is just on the other side of the retarded redneck coin is all
But that's the problem, Majorty > minority. You know how I cast doubt on everything, most of the the time just for the sake of it. Problem is I'm just one voice in a minority, which amounts to little given the size of the matter.
the_Fetophagist wrote:
christards
y u lump us all together!?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
avatar

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 30
Location : A spot.

PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:30 am

edit: deleted because tldr. Like, a huge page of it. like 15 paragraphs of tldr goodness. I have waaaaaaaaayyy too much to say on this subject. lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hey DTECH   

Back to top Go down
 
Hey DTECH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: News :: News-
Jump to: