Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top game activity on 360

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Top game activity on 360 Empty
PostSubject: Top game activity on 360   Top game activity on 360 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:53 pm

http://majornelson.com/2012/01/25/live-activity-for-week-of-january-16/

Unsurprising CoD holds top spot.... top 2 actually. Goddamn that game is popular....

BF3 is holding up pretty good as #5. Skyrim and Fifa12 are the other 2 that took 3rd and 4th slot respectively.

For arcade games, Dungeon Defenders took top slot. I just picked that up myself... considering it was just on 33% discount I suppose that's not to surprising but it's actually not too bad. Almost mind numbingly basic and simple but I could see cranking up the difficulty on harder levels with a full 4 man group.

3 offshoots of Minecraft take top slotting in indie games lmao.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Top game activity on 360   Top game activity on 360 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:16 pm

LOL I wonder how BF3 is doing on PS3 with all its issues, fuck if its 5 on the BOX its gotta be 20th on the PS3
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Top game activity on 360   Top game activity on 360 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 pm

LMAO, CoD has 1/5 of the top game activity.

Kinda surprised $ony doesn't do a weekly activity ranking (or any, for that matter).
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Top game activity on 360   Top game activity on 360 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 pm

^Unsurprising....
it's ridiculously popular.

It has instant gratification with no running to the fight, or having to worry about people in vehicles lolistomping your entire team. My 8yr old nephew could jump into a game with almost no real FPS experience and almost break even... couple matches he even came out #1 O.o ... he then tried my BC1 (this was a few years ago...) and went 0/20
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Top game activity on 360   Top game activity on 360 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:03 pm

CoD = easier to start out
BF = tougher to start out
CoD = tougher to get very good at
BF = easier to get very good at

Once you have the basics down in BF, it's really easy to start pulling 2+ k/d's and 300+ SPM's out of your ass. CoD, on the other hand... pulling off an average ratio in CoD is easy, but getting to the point where you can consistently be one of the top 3 players in each match and pull off a 2+ k/d every time is a lot harder than doing that in BF.

idk, just my opinion
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Top game activity on 360   Top game activity on 360 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:27 pm

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:
CoD = easier to start out
BF = tougher to start out
CoD = tougher to get very good at
BF = easier to get very good at

Once you have the basics down in BF, it's really easy to start pulling 2+ k/d's and 300+ SPM's out of your ass. CoD, on the other hand... pulling off an average ratio in CoD is easy, but getting to the point where you can consistently be one of the top 3 players in each match and pull off a 2+ k/d every time is a lot harder than doing that in BF.

idk, just my opinion

With my limited exposure to CoD Id agree with this, except I sucked at the start of CoD and all the way through, I never improved Very Happy

On BF3 I started with 340 SPM and 1.7 KD, before I sold it I was around 450 SPM and 3 KD, if I made a new account it woulda been a 600+ SPM with a 6 or above KD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top game activity on 360   Top game activity on 360 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top game activity on 360
Page 1 of 1