Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck.

Go down 
+10
AmPLiFiKaTioN
spacefox
GnarlyBromance
Alyss
RoninHo'in
Eradicated
DTECH
GorillazInm1st
Skreshavik
CptnShotgun
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
Xycolian

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Alyss wrote:
I'm like 30 hours into the game and have yet to kill a dragon...

Also, fuck all the modders and their obsession with Steam. What directory is it in Program Files?

I think you have to do the first quest involving the golden claw and that cave before dragons start to spawn... not sure.

I've done the main quest up to the point where I have to talk to the graybeards and there is a pretty good amount of dragons.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:24 pm

There's too much dragons. They're like a bunch of mosquitoes that can breath fire...fucking vermin...
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
Xycolian

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Mosquitoes?

No. The proper analogy here is obviously Cliffracers.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:28 am

seriously fergus? I fought my first 3-4 hours in @ lvl 6 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:20 am

Xycolian wrote:
Touche.

Besides, level 42. What are you?
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:34 am

Skreshavik wrote:
Wait 'till you start fighting the bigger draugr guarding the shout walls :p

They're piss easy to kill, the only Draugr I've ever had a problem with is Sigdis Gauldurson. Bloody clones himself and all of them have Unrelenting Force. ou get chucked around like a ragdoll for half the fight, or get disarmed and spend 30 minutes trying to find your weapon in a pool of water.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:39 pm

You probably have some decent armor, and you're not gimping yourself with the weakest class combo in the game.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:46 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
You probably have some decent armor, and you're not gimping yourself with the weakest class combo in the game.

Full Daedric at level 34, come at me.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:14 pm

conjured weapons lvl both conjuration and the weapon type while you use it O.o

Can be upgraded for +dmg and soul stealing too (and banishing summoned/raised enemies)

or just use the free lvling up pts from conjuration to take other perks
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:56 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
I'm good. I can just crouch in some random, shadowy corner to drop combat since I maxed sneak.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
CptnShotgun wrote:
I'm good. I can just crouch in some random, shadowy corner to drop combat since I maxed sneak.

I'm looking at that perk Very Happy

Just dropped my first point in Sneak and I'm trying to lvl it up now.

Oh... and I just fought a dragon (the one you go hunt when you meet that chick of the Blades... the one that stole the horn and made you meet her Razz ) and after dying a couple times I just double fisted firebolt and dual-cast it (have had the perk just rarely use it) and it was the easiest dragon fight yet!

EDIT: I just realized that wasn't the same dragon.... I fought that dragon with bow and sword... there was a dragon up near the College that has the word of power for freezing enemies... THAT was the dragon I burned down hella easy.

Quaffed a cpl heal pots and a mana pot... but that was it.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Just fought a dragon earlier, that one near Whiterun. Fucking hard. Then the one that the Blades lady shows you to, then another one that just randomly spawned 2 mins down the road. When I found out that you only get one dragon soul for unlocking shouts from each dragon, I started actively looking for them.

Nord female, sneak, destruction and one-handed. Spend most of my time sneak attacking for 30x with my Legendary glass dagger. Crumble like toffee in a straight up fight though, have to just run backwards and spam firebolt. Oh, light armour too. Got the perk for glass but it looks shit so I went back to my gilden elven. Then the shrouded boots and gloves, and an apprentice hood. Buffs for destruction on my ring, magicka regen on my armour, and currently using the amulet of talos cuz shouts are fun as fuck.

Anyone know how multiple enchantments on different items stack? I've got a robe, gloves, ring and necklace that all increase smithing by 11% (and 15% on the ring), but I don't know if they're all giving me a full buff. I ask because I'm really struggling to upgrade the shrouded armour to legendary, got it to Flawless and now it wont budge. Smithing at 86 without buffs, btw.

Fuck. - Page 3 14875ba674b121c1a820120b365ae75e94cd7018fcb91bffee62598f66014e756g
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Alyss wrote:
Anyone know how multiple enchantments on different items stack? I've got a robe, gloves, ring and necklace that all increase smithing by 11% (and 15% on the ring), but I don't know if they're all giving me a full buff. I ask because I'm really struggling to upgrade the shrouded armour to legendary, got it to Flawless and now it wont budge. Smithing at 86 without buffs, btw.
I know health, stam, and magic boosts are cumulative, cannot say the same for skills.
RoninHo'in wrote:
Crouch. Roll away. Where'd he go Fuck. - Page 3 1474486828 ?
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Alyss wrote:
I know health, stam, and magic boosts are cumulative, cannot say the same for skills.
RoninHo'in wrote:
Crouch. Roll away. Where'd he go Fuck. - Page 3 1474486828 ?

I was going to say the same thing about the bonuses skresh Razz I was actually about to just make the statement flat out... then I realized it was a crafting skill... nvm, no idea Razz

Yah... Stealth's top perk (requires 5 perk choices to acquire) is basically an on demand Magicka free invisibility.

TOTALLY getting that.

I'm also going to pimp out my conjured weapons to be soul stealers and summon banishers. And conjured bow just for infinite arrows...

I'm enjoying destruction too... but man that sucks Magicka even with 50% off. Think I'm prolly just going to pimp my Lighting out as a mage killer... plus disintegration sounds fun Smile

Prolly won't use much illusion. I'm using Muffle to power level it, but I'm just using that for the XP... not really a fan of any spells I've seen there yet except perhaps invis which I haven't got yet. So I'll prolly take 50% off Invis cost (w/e lvl that is) and stop there.

Restoration has some great perks in it too. Heal and get stamina? nice. I forget what else I saw in there but some good shit... I remember that Razz

just SOOO many cool perks and shit... O.O
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Alyss wrote:
Just fought a dragon earlier, that one near Whiterun. Fucking hard. Then the one that the Blades lady shows you to, then another one that just randomly spawned 2 mins down the road. When I found out that you only get one dragon soul for unlocking shouts from each dragon, I started actively looking for them.

Nord female, sneak, destruction and one-handed. Spend most of my time sneak attacking for 30x with my Legendary glass dagger. Crumble like toffee in a straight up fight though, have to just run backwards and spam firebolt. Oh, light armour too. Got the perk for glass but it looks shit so I went back to my gilden elven. Then the shrouded boots and gloves, and an apprentice hood. Buffs for destruction on my ring, magicka regen on my armour, and currently using the amulet of talos cuz shouts are fun as fuck.

Certain magical items you cannot upgrade past Flawless. I have it with Spell Breaker. The only magical items I'm certain you can upgrade to Legendary are the Dragon Priest masks, the others I don't know shit about.

Also, nailed a few giants earlier, they went down quicker than a Draugr, might punch one to death for a challenge, although with the fact my armour rating's sitting at about 800, it'd still be piss easy.
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
Xycolian

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Xycolian wrote:
Touche.

Besides, level 42. What are you?

Lvl 32 or some shit... fucking work Sad
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 am

CptnShotgun wrote:
Alyss wrote:

Certain magical items you cannot upgrade past Flawless. I have it with Spell Breaker. The only magical items I'm certain you can upgrade to Legendary are the Dragon Priest masks, the others I don't know shit about.

Also, nailed a few giants earlier, they went down quicker than a Draugr, might punch one to death for a challenge, although with the fact my armour rating's sitting at about 800, it'd still be piss easy.
I got them to Epic earlier...that's with all my buffs and a raw skill of 100 (also, dragon armour looks like shit, all hail the elven master race). Prob keep the gear around in the chest in my Whiterun house until I've got my enchanting skill up enough to make some serious smithing buffs.

Incidentally, anyone know how cost and damage for spells works? Aside from meeting the requirements for perks, does my destruction skill actually do anything? Sparks does the same damage at destruction 50 as it did at 10, ffs.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:44 am

FOr destruction you take the damage increases in the perk tree, for frost, fire and ice
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:11 am

so skill doesn't affect damage with destruction?

Does it affect anything other than available perks? (and the xp from lvling?)

What about 1/2 handed & bow skills?
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:15 am

Alyss wrote:
Incidentally, anyone know how cost and damage for spells works? Aside from meeting the requirements for perks, does my destruction skill actually do anything? Sparks does the same damage at destruction 50 as it did at 10, ffs.
It reduces mana cost the more you level (as it has in every other scrolls game.) You have 4 potential skills that can increase the damage of the spells themselves, which are the frost/fire/shock augmentation, and dual-casting.

Btw Ronin, I'd suggest specializing in daggers/one-handers for either backup or us as an opening. The 30x crit bonus from the daggers coupled with the Brotherhood's gauntlets is insane.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:16 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
What about 1/2 handed & bow skills?
Raising your skill level with bows and 1 & 2 handers increases the base damage of the weapon. Same goes with armor.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 am

Anyone else having some trouble with the windows and alt-tabbing? I got the mod but doesn't seem to make a difference...just works sometimes and other times not. Also, print screen doesn't take screen shots. I have to alt-tab and use the windows snipping tool.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Alyss wrote:
Anyone else having some trouble with the windows and alt-tabbing? I got the mod but doesn't seem to make a difference...just works sometimes and other times not. Also, print screen doesn't take screen shots. I have to alt-tab and use the windows snipping tool.
Alt-tab crashes the game for me and the borderless window mod is worthless because windowed mode doesn't support my native resolution.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 pm

I haven't had any problems alt tabbing. And Alyss, if you're using the PC version, just press F12, it's the default hotkey for Steam screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:04 pm

GorillazInm1st wrote:
Alyss wrote:
Alt-tab crashes the game for me and the borderless window mod is worthless because windowed mode doesn't support my native resolution.
You can change that in the .ini file. It's under display, called iSize or something like that. With the mod, windowed seems to work provided I have other windows open to switch to. Skyrim can't alt-tab to the desktop. And cheers, Shotgun, I'll give that a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck.
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: