A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby
 
HomeHomepageFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fuck.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Fuck.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:58 pm



I can't even look at the case, it's too sad.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
avatar

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : California/Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:14 pm

10 more hours, Cptn. 10 more hours.

_________________
gut wrote:
Skresh is a 20 year old african american homosexual furfag, but hes ALSO... NARNFORNIA, a level 82 nig-elf afro-magician orc slayer in world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
10 more hours, Cptn. 10 more hours.

5 hours fgt, I'm a britfag, pre-loading it now via Steam.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
avatar

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : California/Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Fuck you cunt. Already got it preloaded.

_________________
gut wrote:
Skresh is a 20 year old african american homosexual furfag, but hes ALSO... NARNFORNIA, a level 82 nig-elf afro-magician orc slayer in world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Fuck you cunt. Already got it preloaded.

Fuck you too you furry twat.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
avatar

Posts : 1581
Points : 1743
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:14 am

Just got this bad boy, installing it now.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:49 am

GorillazInm1st wrote:
Just got this bad boy, installing it now.

LMFAO, just noticed your quote, what forum is that from, I like him already
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
avatar

Posts : 1581
Points : 1743
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:42 am

lol, battlelog console forums, dude is pretty crazy.

OT: Could they have made the skills screen any more of a cluster fuck? The whole constellation thing is fucking lame.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
avatar

Posts : 1138
Points : 1214
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:56 am

WHY DID THEY TO FUCK AROUND WITH THE THEME SONG?

The one in the original trailer had a much better arrangement.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:12 pm

GorillazInm1st wrote:
lol, battlelog console forums, dude is pretty crazy.

OT: Could they have made the skills screen any more of a cluster fuck? The whole constellation thing is fucking lame.

Oh my a new forum for me to troll on..... must check this out, plus now I need to go meet my new BFF Crunk in Da Trunk
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:19 pm

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489460190273/
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:21 pm

FUCK YER!

Gamefly is shipping me Skyrim today....

I returned Dead Island late and thought I was going to miss on the shipping, especially since they shipped out copies yesterday... guess they ordered more than ppl queued for it... suhweet!

I'll be playing Skyrim on Monday then Smile

I prolly got saved from MW3's release hahaha

stoopid n00bs Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
avatar

Posts : 5912
Points : 6291
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : Suzu, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Fellow PC players (cos I'm playing a torrent of it I got yesterday) - how you finding it? Consoleport of the year, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:33 pm

obvious console game is obvious

_________________
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
avatar

Posts : 5912
Points : 6291
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : Suzu, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:53 pm

True dat. Doesn't actually bother me much as I'm not one of the PCMR, but fuck I'd feel insulted if I was. Especially if I'd actually bought it. Like Shotgun and Skresh have.

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Alyss wrote:
True dat. Doesn't actually bother me much as I'm not one of the PCMR, but fuck I'd feel insulted if I was. Especially if I'd actually bought it. Like Shotgun and Skresh have.

lol

It's worth every penny.

Besides, getting a Bethesda game for a console is like going to a hooker for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
avatar

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : California/Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:15 am

^

_________________
gut wrote:
Skresh is a 20 year old african american homosexual furfag, but hes ALSO... NARNFORNIA, a level 82 nig-elf afro-magician orc slayer in world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
avatar

Posts : 1581
Points : 1743
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 am

Riding the horses in this game makes me think of this:

Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
avatar

Posts : 5912
Points : 6291
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : Suzu, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:17 am

CptnShotgun wrote:
Alyss wrote:
True dat. Doesn't actually bother me much as I'm not one of the PCMR, but fuck I'd feel insulted if I was. Especially if I'd actually bought it. Like Shotgun and Skresh have.

lol

It's worth every penny.

Besides, getting a Bethesda game for a console is like going to a hooker for a hug.
Yeah sure, graphics from 2005, spongy controls and no mouse control in the menus sure is worth every penny.

Also:
>Medium settings, runs at about 20-30 fps
>Quit, put everything on Low
>Runs the same, no visible differences either

How the fuck do I sort this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
avatar

Posts : 1581
Points : 1743
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 am

Google some tweaking options.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
avatar

Posts : 5912
Points : 6291
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : Suzu, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:46 am

I find nothing. There really isn't much to tweak in the options either...you can change the draw distance and textures quality. That's it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
avatar

Posts : 1581
Points : 1743
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:19 am

You have to make adjustments in the games directory. Locate the skyrim.ini file, make a copy of it, and make the necessary changes.

Disable mouse smoothing
Go to your Steam Directory, then steamapps, common, skyrim and select
Skyrim again. Create a backup of the SkyrimPrefs.ini file. Open the
file, then scroll down to where it says [Controls] and find
bMouseAcceleration=1. Change to bMouseAcceleration=0. Save, exit, and
play This fix and the two below are from Skyrim Reddit, and are credited to “Dead man posting” on the Something Awful Forums.
Change field of view
Head to My Documents, select My Games, select Skyrim and then Skyrim
again, then create a backup of the skyrim.ini file. Scroll down to
[General] in the file and add fdefaultfov=XX (where XX is the field of
view you want). Then save and exit.

Fix common crash to desktop problem
Access the Sound menu from the Control panel. In the playback tab, right
click on speakers and select properties. Select the advanced tab on the
new screen and select 24 bit, 44100Hz (Studio Quality) from the drop
down menu. This fixed crashes for Owen last night.

Disable Vsync
Access the SkyrimPrefs.ini again and add iPresentInterval=0 to the
bottom of the [Display] section. This can improve a sluggish framerate
and eliminate instances of mouse lag.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1838
Points : 2266
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : Austin, TX

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 pm

you can turn off mouth smoothing in the files...makes it better

- the UI is a bit consoleish..but mods will fix that.
- The graphics are...ok IMO. Could be better, but works well for the game.

I am obviously loving the gameplay so far. this is the first RPG that I actually feel like I can do whatever I want, not really worrying about following a certain path and things actual REACT to me...that is the big part, the reaction to my actions. I have barely left the first main city yet (whiterun) since I am just stumbling upon quests and things to do... this game is massive

_________________
-The Establishment-

Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Alyss wrote:
CptnShotgun wrote:


It's worth every penny.

Besides, getting a Bethesda game for a console is like going to a hooker for a hug.
Yeah sure, graphics from 2005, spongy controls and no mouse control in the menus sure is worth every penny.

Also:
>Medium settings, runs at about 20-30 fps
>Quit, put everything on Low
>Runs the same, no visible differences either

How the fuck do I sort this?

So because your hardware can't handle it, you say it's a console port?

I'm running it on High settings, 8x AA in 1920x1080 and it looks beautiful. The gameplay's brilliant, it's actually difficult for once, and it's the only Bethesda RPG I've not wanted to fast travel on, I walk or take a carriage everywhere because you never know what you might miss.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
avatar

Posts : 5912
Points : 6291
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : Suzu, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Space, if you can't see this is a consoleport, you're actually retarded. No, the reason for my claim that it is has nothing to do with my laptop not being able to run it on high settings. I've seen the screenshots from the ultra and high settings, and experienced first hand the shitty UI, bugs everywhere, and default controller enabled. It's all pretty weaksauce. I'm not complaining about the game, I love it to bits. But I'm not a real PC gamrer, and for a PC game, it's fucking terrible. It's rapidly going to get modded to here and back, will probably be a lot better them. Particularly looking forward to them fixing how you can't rotate objects in the inventory.

But keep defending it if you want, I love the smell of buyer's remorse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   

Back to top Go down
 
Fuck.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: