A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby
 
HomeHomepageFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Firefall...looking alot tighter now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GnarlyBromance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1838
Points : 2266
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : Austin, TX

PostSubject: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:37 am



wow, this game looks a TON better than the earlier vids...I am so pumped! AND FREE!

_________________
-The Establishment-

Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
bat
Gutman with a gat
avatar

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 30
Location : A spot.

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:50 am

I could no-life that.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
avatar

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : California/Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am

Uhhh...can't wait to see if it's P2P or server-side, along with what restrictions you usually see with a F2Play game.

_________________
gut wrote:
Skresh is a 20 year old african american homosexual furfag, but hes ALSO... NARNFORNIA, a level 82 nig-elf afro-magician orc slayer in world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1838
Points : 2266
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : Austin, TX

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Uhhh...can't wait to see if it's P2P or server-side, along with what restrictions you usually see with a F2Play game.

server side bout 300 per server for the PvE world (maybe more) and the PvP stuff is server side too. The F2Play game they seem to be trying to do it where nothing content or "power" will be offered through the store. just cosmetic things kind of like TF2 and LoL

The game is like combining Tribes, TF2 and some Halo really... with a Borderlands PvE experience that is larger and with more people then 4

_________________
-The Establishment-

Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:47 pm



Ball licking again
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:45 pm

If my lil pos can run it... I'll play the PVE for free Smile

Otherwise I might build a rig next year anyways

_________________
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1838
Points : 2266
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : Austin, TX

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:35 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
If my lil pos can run it... I'll play the PVE for free Smile

Otherwise I might build a rig next year anyways

They had their $600 rig challenge to run it maxed....

And it does...

_________________
-The Establishment-

Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm on a laptop with integrated gfx...

depends on their coding.

You know Magika... a relatively simple game... can't run on integrated gfx? I was shocked but I guess their gfx processing is incredibly inefficient.

I know it won't look half as good if it runs at all... but if it can run smoothly enough, I'll def get some time on it... just for PVE though.

I don't think games like that make good for PVP games... too much time required lvling and gear hunting to be competitive

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
avatar

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : California/Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:41 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
You know Magika... a relatively simple game... can't run on integrated gfx? I was shocked but I guess their gfx processing is incredibly inefficient.
It also doesn't support some chipsets too, can't remember what they were though...anyways, I did have some issues with that game, even with a GTX260 card

GnarlyBromance wrote:
server side bout 300 per server for the PvE world (maybe more) and the PvP stuff is server side too. The F2Play game they seem to be trying to do it where nothing content or "power" will be offered through the store. just cosmetic things kind of like TF2 and LoL

The game is like combining Tribes, TF2 and some Halo really... with a Borderlands PvE experience that is larger and with more people then 4
I shall remain cynical until you and Ronin get a hands-on experience first.

_________________
gut wrote:
Skresh is a 20 year old african american homosexual furfag, but hes ALSO... NARNFORNIA, a level 82 nig-elf afro-magician orc slayer in world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   

Back to top Go down
 
Firefall...looking alot tighter now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ninja's Beast mode strategy
» Fantage VS. WitchMe
» Selling Alot of Orks...
» Hasn't Dom aged alot!
» mod limit? out of memory

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: