Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Firefall...looking alot tighter now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

Firefall...looking alot tighter now Empty
PostSubject: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Firefall...looking alot tighter now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:37 am

wow, this game looks a TON better than the earlier vids...I am so pumped! AND FREE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Firefall...looking alot tighter now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:50 am

I could no-life that.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Firefall...looking alot tighter now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am

Uhhh...can't wait to see if it's P2P or server-side, along with what restrictions you usually see with a F2Play game.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Firefall...looking alot tighter now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Uhhh...can't wait to see if it's P2P or server-side, along with what restrictions you usually see with a F2Play game.

server side bout 300 per server for the PvE world (maybe more) and the PvP stuff is server side too. The F2Play game they seem to be trying to do it where nothing content or "power" will be offered through the store. just cosmetic things kind of like TF2 and LoL

The game is like combining Tribes, TF2 and some Halo really... with a Borderlands PvE experience that is larger and with more people then 4
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Firefall...looking alot tighter now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Firefall...looking alot tighter now Oh_you_RE_Masturbational_Motivationals_RE_Dear_Blank-s447x335-180525

Ball licking again
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Firefall...looking alot tighter now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:45 pm

If my lil pos can run it... I'll play the PVE for free Smile

Otherwise I might build a rig next year anyways
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Firefall...looking alot tighter now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:35 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
If my lil pos can run it... I'll play the PVE for free Smile

Otherwise I might build a rig next year anyways

They had their $600 rig challenge to run it maxed....

And it does...
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Firefall...looking alot tighter now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm on a laptop with integrated gfx...

depends on their coding.

You know Magika... a relatively simple game... can't run on integrated gfx? I was shocked but I guess their gfx processing is incredibly inefficient.

I know it won't look half as good if it runs at all... but if it can run smoothly enough, I'll def get some time on it... just for PVE though.

I don't think games like that make good for PVP games... too much time required lvling and gear hunting to be competitive
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Firefall...looking alot tighter now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:41 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
You know Magika... a relatively simple game... can't run on integrated gfx? I was shocked but I guess their gfx processing is incredibly inefficient.
It also doesn't support some chipsets too, can't remember what they were though...anyways, I did have some issues with that game, even with a GTX260 card Firefall...looking alot tighter now 911372

GnarlyBromance wrote:
server side bout 300 per server for the PvE world (maybe more) and the PvP stuff is server side too. The F2Play game they seem to be trying to do it where nothing content or "power" will be offered through the store. just cosmetic things kind of like TF2 and LoL

The game is like combining Tribes, TF2 and some Halo really... with a Borderlands PvE experience that is larger and with more people then 4
I shall remain cynical until you and Ronin get a hands-on experience first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefall...looking alot tighter now   Firefall...looking alot tighter now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefall...looking alot tighter now
Page 1 of 1