Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's going to be getting MW3?

Go down 
+6
Skreshavik
spacefox
the_Fetophagist
AmPLiFiKaTioN
SomeMexicanGuy
WantonHERO
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:09 pm

^yea reallly.

Could someone please decipher dtech's ADHD riddled retard-speak and see if they can get a coherent thought out of it?
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:32 pm

gut wrote:
^yea reallly.

Could someone please decipher dtech's ADHD riddled retard-speak and see if they can get a coherent thought out of it?

Ya
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:48 pm

gut wrote:
^yea reallly.

Skresh knew what Dtech meant... "Whatever could you mean?" is one of the most cliché sarcastic remarks ever.

Translation for the inbred redneck: Skresh is a non-suicidal emo with equally self-loathing friends, so Fido saying he's the happiest guy Skresh knows is like a whore telling another whore she's the most celibate person she knows.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Man it's a great thing I pay top dollars for this e-psychiatry of people who never met me outside of the internet.
Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Epsych

O wait
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:57 pm

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:
gut wrote:
^yea reallly.

Skresh knew what Dtech meant... "Whatever could you mean?" is one of the most cliché sarcastic remarks ever.

Translation for the inbred redneck: Skresh is a non-suicidal emo with equally self-loathing friends, so Fido saying he's the happiest guy Skresh knows is like a whore telling another whore she's the most celibate person she knows.

Ya
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:12 pm

@Skresh: Don't shoot the messenger; I never stated any of that as fact, nor did I voice it as if it were my own opinion.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:40 am

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:
gut wrote:
^yea reallly.

Thats like if I went and told a joke, but then right before anyone could react to it, you run up and just quickly point out the logical fallacies that make the joke work (or fail to).

Thats called being a buzzkill.

Next time I insult dtech, sit your ass down and maintain a respectful silence until its your turn to speak, and then, if permitted, you may insult dtech as well, but only after I have finished.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:48 am

Please, talk about me some more Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 595476 , just ignore gut.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:45 pm

gut wrote:
AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:

Thats like if I went and told a joke, but then right before anyone could react to it, you run up and just quickly point out the logical fallacies that make the joke work (or fail to).

Next time I insult dtech, sit your ass down and maintain a respectful silence until its your turn to speak, and then, if permitted, you may insult dtech as well, but only after I have finished.

Ya
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:02 pm

gut wrote:
AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:37 pm

proximity chat on kill-confirmed is a win on its own for this game. +1 for that.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Kill Confirmed is a fun game mode. Less camping than regular TDM for sure.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:25 pm

AND it has proximity chat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to be getting MW3?   Who's going to be getting MW3? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's going to be getting MW3?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: