Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?

Go down 
+23
xALIENAx
VILE
bat
sPurMiN_gErMin
Eradicated
DGAF
Daedra
CptnShotgun
RoninHo'in
Skreshavik
ShowyAsh
DTECH
Fido
monkeystoot
SomeMexicanGuy
GorillazInm1st
GnarlyBromance
Alyss
WantonHERO
Mark!
spacefox
the_Fetophagist
AmPLiFiKaTioN
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Input lag is random but Ive had some really bad input lag. To the point where the game was unplayable.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:40 pm

spacefox wrote:
Input lag is random but Ive had some really bad input lag. To the point where the game was unplayable.

Just try to finally hold the controller the right way...

/thread
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:35 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:
spacefox wrote:

Just try to finally hold the controller the right way...

/thread
hahaha +1
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Maybe that's it.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Fido wrote:
The gunplay's not perfect, but it's paced just right. The damage feels right too.
The classes are actually really good. I haven't actually had WTF moments. Support gets claymores and C4. Recon gets campy shit. Assault becomes medics and thereby opens a window to the lone wolf player who likes having health nearby. Engineer blows shit up and is the default class you want for vehicles. It's just done right.

Dunno about the maps. I REALLY love some of them, some of them I'm blah about. There's none that I hate. But they're too big for 12v12. You gotta really know where to find the action I guess. I know it on most maps. Can't seem to ever find anyone on Operation Firestorm though, so I just whore jets.

Speaking of which. The only thing I'd change about vehicles is to give more points if someone bailed out of an air vehicle you disabled. It's impossible to get kills in a dogfight since they bail out as soon as it's on fire. If you can get a great shot you can get lucky and take them down so fast they don't know what hit them, but most of the time they just bail out and all you get is disable vehicle, when really it's a jet takedown and should be rewarded a bit heavier. At least get a "Forced Enemy Ejection" +100 to equal it with a kill. Since you shut their shit down. Only for jets and helis of course. You can mop up if someone bails out of a tank but it's hard to find a small speck in the distance who just got launched the fuck out of a jet ejector seat. If they wait to parachute you can't even circle back anymore and kill them as they float down. Only vehicle frustration I have.

To get kills dogfighting you gotta use your canon and take em out before they have a chance to bail....

I use Air Radar, Extinguisher, and GUided Missile.

Air Radar is fuckin PRICELESS.

I just get behind an enemy jet and get closer and closer on their ass until they give me the perfect shot (doesn't usually take all that long really) Unleash into them and get a disable, destroy, and kill in 1 burst of my canon.

Heat Seekers are for chumps.

Flares are even for chumps Very Happy

You can dodge missiles without the flare... if you fail to shake the missile (best method I've found is flying sideways between as many pipestacks/trees/obstacles you can) and get hit... you can pop your extinguisher to jump back to 52 armor and remove disabled status.

I successfully dodged 6 locked and fired heat seekers/stingers 1 round (on top of breaking a dozen or more lock attempts)

Wouldn't have died at all that round except the last minute I clipped a damn tree trying to get a 2nd lock on a tank that popped smoke with my guided missle... shoulda just pulled up and did a second pass when he first popped smoke... oh well. Lesson learned Razz (not really... I'll prolly do the same thing again hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Guided missiles seem useless.

I have them on my tank and I don't get a kill, or even a hit, ever.

I lock on, launch... and it proceeds to hit the ground right in front of them. EVERY time. Even if I aim up after locking on or whatever.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Yah, I don't use Guided Shell on my tank either... 120mm shotgun FTW Very Happy

Although... with a commander (3rd seat) in the tank filled, then it becomes useful. The 3rd seat can designate helos for the driver to lock onto and fire at.

Jets your choice is Rocket Pods or GM... heat seekers are next to useless... cannon > heat seekers.

Rocket pods aren't bad really... I was tempted to go back to them after a couple rounds of not getting a single lock with my GM's... but now I've got the angle down pretty good so I can line up my approach in 3rd person and switch to my GM to quickly achieve a lock and fire. Now the only things that stand in my way are LoS obstructions (which affect me with Rocket pods anyways) and Smoke... which IS kinda annoying really but I think I should be able to circle for a second pass and acquire a lock and fire before their smoke recharges (seems like most pop smoke BEFORE I fire)

The other nice thing about GM is that you can take advantage of lased targets.... which is pretty rare.. but I'm seeing it a lil more and more as time progresses and the worthless recons earn their way to SOFLAM (or 3rd seat tank positions more likely)

Even took out a helo with my GM once Very Happy Was funny cause someone fired a Heat Seeker at the same time... he popped flares... the heat seeker missed... of course... but my GM still hit him and took him out.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:33 am

xXJon2011Xx wrote:
BF3 classes ->2 useful, 2 useless
BF3 gunplay -> nonexistent
BF3 vehicles -> near perfect
BF3 maps -> 3 garbage, 3 good, 3 terrible (<-these 3 maps can go to hell)
fixed.

Back to top Go down
Stypcho
Top Sniper

PostSubject: MW3 for BF3   Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi, I'm new here and haven't read the whole thing, but I rly want to trade MW3 for BF3 acc. If there is someone who is interested in it, contanct with me on Stypcho @ yahoo.com or skype:sk8.is.gr80904
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 pm

The fuck?

EDIT: Oh wait

LOL google Trading in BF3 for MW3, gametanamo is the first link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: