Share | 

Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus

PostSubject: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm just not feeling this game. I tried to get over the latency between when I use the analog sticks and when my soldier actually moves, but I can't. I tried to get over the fact that spraying is more effective at long range than quick successive 2 round bursts, but I can't. I tried to get over the incredibly shitty contrast (I even fucked with the settings on my tv and nothing seemed to work), but I can't.

It's just not fun to me. I can't get into it, even when I squad up with people. At least in Call of Duty there's consistency from one game to the next.
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:20 pm

I can't honestly say that MW3 looks exciting, but I'm with you on bf3 being no fun. When you mention the contrast, do you mean how even with full brightness I can't see shit half the time? I apologize for being a noob and not knowing.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:26 pm

the_Fetophagist wrote:
I can't honestly say that MW3 looks exciting, but I'm with you on bf3 being no fun. When you mention the contrast, do you mean how even with full brightness I can't see shit half the time? I apologize for being a noob and not knowing.
Yeah that's what I mean. And MW3 doesn't look like anything groundbreaking, but it's basically a fixed-up version of an already good game... I'll take that.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:03 pm

I havent bought BF3 and I dont think I am. And honestly fuck MW3, tired of CoD also.

Target's got a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale this week, I might get Batman, Uncharted 3 and Fifa 12.

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Hell no... I'd rather not play videogames to be honest.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:20 pm

I-_DaRkBOYY_-I wrote:

give it a shot, you might like it.

i was in your shoes a while ago and then i actually played it and it was fun.

@OP: I'm probably going to trade it in forsure. I'll probably buy bf3 in 5 months, after all the patchs.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:42 pm

No, and I swear to god these kind of threads are driving me insane.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
GnarlyBromance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Sure, BF3 already got the sale, they will make MORE money on the online Pass for the re-sale...AAAND, idiots go to MW3.

WINS ALL AROUND!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:09 am

@alyss: these threads are common. i was sifting through the ea uk forum yesterday and almost all the threads are identical to these.

@gnarly: how are we idiots? if audi keeps making shitty models year after year with recalls and poor quality guess what my next purchase will be: BMW.

fact is 75, 000 people already canceled their bf3 pre-order after the beta alone, so it should be no surprise if you see a large number of trade-ins. sure they made their money of the sale, but guranteed no one will fuck with bf again like they did with bf3.

also your opinion is null and void since you can't comprehend or understand what it feels like on the console. thanks for the jab though.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:07 am

Why does everyone post 'announcement threads' that they aren't gonna play BF3?

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:06 am

GorillazInm1st wrote:

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:43 am

Nope, I like BF3.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:01 am

Didn't read the thread, but MW3 looks like pure shit.

BF3's pretty fucking good.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:26 am

WantonHERO wrote:
@alyss: these threads are common. i was sifting through the ea uk forum yesterday and almost all the threads are identical to these.

You do realize that the internet usually gets all the complainers, while the people enjoying the game are busy playing it...OR just don't care to post. That is the problem with using a VOLUNTARY forum to get any kind of market research data.

The majority, or the people who are satisfied, rarely feel the need to let it be known to the company unless they have had an EXCEPTIONAL experience. you get polarized opinions on any voluntary system usually.....with a stronger focus on the negative due to the "loss aversion" theory when applied to attitudes towards change.

(I have a degree in marketing btw, I know what I am talking about)

Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:01 am

Fido wrote:
Didn't read the thread, but MW3 looks like pure shit.

BF3's pretty fucking good.

Holy fuck everyone...... hes gone full fucking emo on us
Back to top Go down
ShowyAsh
Midget

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:38 am

man this forum has gone to shit. Does really no one like bf3 here? The game has been out for a week for fucks sake. And mw3 is a better alterntative? So from my understanding people just want same game over and over again like COD?
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Then I guess some people like CoD more than BF. It's hard to compare a game that focuses alot on open-ended warfare with vehicles and objective points, where the other is solely based on infantry combat, mainly being a fragfest.

As an afterthought, it's also even harder to compare a PC-based game to a console-based game.

DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:45 pm

ShowyAsh wrote:
man this forum has gone to shit. Does really no one like bf3 here? The game has been out for a week for fucks sake. And mw3 is a better alterntative? So from my understanding people just want same game over and over again like COD?

I actually like the game but its already pretty boring, its got some shitty shelf life thats for sure
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:54 pm

lol, why is everyone raging?

@gorillaz: i give a fuck.
@bromance: yes, its true that it is more likely for the dissatisfied customer to go out of their way to negatively review a product/service. Also, like i said you can't understand what the console bf3 feels like so you may feel like some opinions don't make sense because it's perfect for your platform but it sucks for us.
@fido: liar.
@showy: sup homie, i can't give you any support on your post. you were a big fan of homefront and we all know what homefront was about lol. but seriously, like i said a million times the game isn't shit but it's not what everyone is hyping it up to be.

also, i'm feeling unease. why are people getting heat for posting how they feel. i didn't know i was on the eauk/bf fan site? fact is the game isn't as it was hyped to be. i still play the game but i'm not going to lie it's going to the self of gamestop when mw3 comes out. i'll get it when they finish the game.

nobody needs to catch heat for expressing themselves here. i could of went to a million other forums and posted what i said but i like this forum cause most of you are my homies and i actually game with. bf3 is not finished. and mw3 will probably be as shit as bf3 if not more and i'll be the first to rag on it. you guys are sounding like fanboys and getting butt-hurt cause your game is getting trashed. the game isn't specatular. deal with it.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:34 pm

WantonHERO wrote:

fact is 75, 000 people already canceled their bf3 pre-order after the beta alone
And a couple hundred thousand replaced them in the same time period

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:22 pm

I just can't agree with alot of these complaints. Clunky movement...seriously? Have you played bc2? I tried to go back to bc2 in august when there no new games and it was God awful. Say what you will about homefront, but the gunplay and movement was smooth as shit, especially when you started stacking perks with battlecommander mode. I can agree that conquest maps are too big on conquest but I've pretty much hated conquest on bc1 and 2 so that's nothing new. But to say this game is nothing different? Come on mane, everythings different gameplaywise. Sure it takes some getting used to, but alot of these complaints make it sound like bc2.5.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Homefront wasn't worth the 50$ price tag. Campaign was at best 4-6 hours, and the multiplayer felt like a watered down version of BF2.

RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Homefront wasn't... no

BF3 is tho IMO.

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:27 pm

WantonHERO wrote:
I-_DaRkBOYY_-I wrote:

give it a shot, you might like it.

i was in your shoes a while ago and then i actually played it and it was fun.

I played CoD 2 and 3, Modern Warfail 2, WaW and Black Ops. The only ones I liked were for the PS2. They've all been shit since then.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:55 pm

GorillazInm1st wrote:

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?   

Back to top Go down

Trading in BF3 for MW3, who's with me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next