Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BF3 Gun stats

Go down 
+6
the_Fetophagist
GorillazInm1st
Alyss
GnarlyBromance
Skreshavik
WantonHERO
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Dry and stale weapons:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ag42gMGK9WrwdHRfa0JhdW9TR1E0bjBueWVSQjc0V0E&f=true&noheader=false&gid=0&pli=1

Explains why all the smgs suck except the scar and why all the clanners are proning with lmgs...

(I got this from Den's site:http://denkirson.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general2&action=display&thread=3155)
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Did you notice this is their YT?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MILEYCYRUSTHEVIRUS

I wonder if he has any connection regarding Aliena >.>

Anyways, the M240B seems to be the M60 of BC2
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Skreshavik wrote:

Anyways, the M240B seems to be the M60 of BC2

Yet I don't like it, too much kick...I still do much better with the M249
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:21 pm

WantonHERO wrote:
Explains why all the smgs suck except the scar
Get fucked. The SMGs are as good as the assault rifles, this is precisely why everyone is bitching about engineers being OP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:58 pm

SMGs do their job. They dominate in close quarters, but they suck at range.

That is exactly how it should be.
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
the_Fetophagist

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:31 pm

I agree with Alyss. If I could, I'd use the M4A1 on every kit. And yeah, they have less damage at range but the recoil on the M4A1 is nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:34 pm

As I said, they should add a greater deviation per round to compensate for long-range vs. short-range. 2 fits the bill perfectly.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:25 am

SCAR may be the best, but it kicks worse than a MINIMI and is shite on full auto.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:08 am

GorillazInm1st wrote:
SMGs do their job. They dominate in close quarters, but they suck at range.

That is exactly how it should be.
Yes, but they don't suck at range. That's the issue here. PDWs suck at range, the carbines don't have the same drop off. They are as good as assault rifles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:58 am

Alyss wrote:
WantonHERO wrote:
Get fucked. The SMGs are as good as the assault rifles, this is precisely why everyone is bitching about engineers being OP.

i personally don't like any of the smgs. misbalance issues is the point of this thread.

the game is absolute shit. if it's not annoying shit like mortar spamming or lag it's not being able to squad with friends. So all those weapon stats don't really mean shit if one's connection from the server is shit. i'm not even crying about little normal lag, i'm getting the morphing through shit people appearing behind you lag lol (walked into a room last nigh to take cover in a corner, all of sudden i get knife from behind, wtf? where did he come from?
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:25 am

A-91>all

Already platted
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:28 am

Skreshavik wrote:
Did you notice this is their YT?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MILEYCYRUSTHEVIRUS

I wonder if he has any connection regarding Aliena >.>

I know nothing of this dude, However i do approve of his channel name... I think... depending on how he means 'virus'
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:12 pm

WantonHERO wrote:
Alyss wrote:
WantonHERO wrote:

i personally don't like any of the smgs. misbalance issues is the point of this thread.

the game is absolute shit. if it's not annoying shit like mortar spamming or lag it's not being able to squad with friends. So all those weapon stats don't really mean shit if one's connection from the server is shit. i'm not even crying about little normal lag, i'm getting the morphing through shit people appearing behind you lag lol (walked into a room last nigh to take cover in a corner, all of sudden i get knife from behind, wtf? where did he come from?

I saw you pub stacking last night.... you had like 7-8 guys on the 1 team... I tried to join ya but there was no room left lol.

Took Sin's tags with me tho Cool

PS: How'd you like that tank round?

Oh yah... and when you guys keep going back to Tehran Lagway Rush everytime, you can't really complain about lag... that map is KNOWN to have the worst lag issues.
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
the_Fetophagist

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:16 pm

WantonHERO wrote:
Alyss wrote:

The game has shitty spawns. I've had things like that happen too, where I am absolutely certain there was nobody there and then 10 seconds later I get shot by somebody who spawned 3 feet behind me. A good example is A flag on seine crossing conquest.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:20 pm

@ronoinion:

lulz, it's not like we were all amped when tehran lagway popped up 6 times back to back!!

shit laggged like crazy. the only reason we stayed because we were finally on the same team together and before you joined it was 5 of us versus a team of 12 until people started joining.

we raped them and the left when they had to attack. so when you joined i was already dizzy from the lag and was trying to quit.

rush is so shit.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Tehran doesn't lag as much in rush until the back 2 bases really.

Didn't play lagway last night... but supposedly it's supposed to be better now.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:28 pm

i heard, i haven't played yesterday i might play today if i have time. been working 2nd shift the past couple of days.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Lagway was fixed when I played it today, its a lot nicer when you arent fucking teleporting non stop
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 pm

lol, fml bro. i had to play it back to back 6 times in rush and took a break. i was fucking dizzy and felt motion sickness cause of the rubberbanding and teleporting.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Lagway is fixed now... Played 4-5 rounds on it without issue (CQ)

Still don't quick match, so no idea if that's fixed... but apparently it might be affected by what regions your server browser is set to... Honestly don't care... Server Browser works great for me.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Nope.

Lag is everywhere and randomly erratic. I have my region set to east us and i still lag.

Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:12 pm

sux to be you? BF3 Gun stats 4044769246

I'll get lag joining on friends sometimes... but not when I join myself or lead a squad into a game...

and in those cases I just assume it's cause they don't know how to server browser Razz
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Only time I ever lag is because I don't have enough CPU or I'm connecting to any non-American server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF3 Gun stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Gun stats   BF3 Gun stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 Gun stats
Page 1 of 1