HomeHomepageFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:18 am

xALIENAx wrote:
the movement lag is a PS3 bug they already said it's gona get fix in next patch
Wanton's having the same issue on Xbox...

and the same thing was happening on Crysis 2, like I said. The problem I'm having is not going to get fixed.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:37 am

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:

Wanton's having the same issue on Xbox...

and the same thing was happening on Crysis 2, like I said. The problem I'm having is not going to get fixed.

yup and the getting stuck on shit like rocks, trees, bushs and little walls just like bc2. i don't need the game predicting where i'm going.

Fide by "stolen" do you mean you returned it? lol
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:56 am

It sucks you guys are having all these problems on consoles.

I can safely say that ON PC, besides a few things that will get ironed out (nothing game breaking), this is the best launch of a game DICE has ever done, and it is the BEST multiplayer I have ever played!

It is addicting, and I get the same awesome Battlefield feeling I got from BF2 back in the day.

Oh, and the AEK is OP, low recoil, High ROF....I can wreck people. According to Zulu, The F2000 and AEK will be the best ARs due to how they are "balancing" the game. They are balancing it on RoF, which will result in a few guns being easier to use than others, thus people only using it. Like in Blops, the Famas, or in Modern Warfail 2 the ACR

I hope they change how they balance the guns a bit to avoid this, All they need to do is add some more Left and Right recoil on the AEK and F2000, OR random recoil to balance them out and make them a Tad harder to use.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:06 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:

I can safely say that ON PC...

Rest is tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:08 pm

It's stolen. Basically I ordered it and UPS/Amazon say it was delivered. But it never made it to my mailbox/package pickup. Meanwhile it's been almost a week past the day it was supposedly delivered.

Amazon is like "it was delivered, our side of it is done." Which makes sense. But doesn't help me. Going to the post office tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Fido wrote:
It's stolen. Basically I ordered it and UPS/Amazon say it was delivered. But it never made it to my mailbox/package pickup. Meanwhile it's been almost a week past the day it was supposedly delivered.

Amazon is like "it was delivered, our side of it is done." Which makes sense. But doesn't help me. Going to the post office tomorrow.

That sucks, and dealing with the USPS is going to suck even more...

There should be something you can do, but it will probably take persistence, and a ton of time to get them to do anything about it

Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:36 pm

I'm really pleased with the launch. Bit of lag here and there, sometimes some problems getting into games with squads - other than that it's really smooth. I'm yet to be killed and feel, "That was bullshit, the game screwed me over."

They do need to do something about visibility in buildings though...Seine Crossing is a nightmare because of the invisible window campers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:52 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:

I can safely say that ON PC, besides a few things that will get ironed out (nothing game breaking), this is the best launch of a game DICE has ever done, and it is the BEST multiplayer I have ever played!

It is addicting, and I get the same awesome Battlefield feeling I got from BF2 back in the day.

Oh, and the AEK is OP, low recoil, High ROF....I can wreck people. According to Zulu, The F2000 and AEK will be the best ARs due to how they are "balancing" the game. They are balancing it on RoF, which will result in a few guns being easier to use than others, thus people only using it. Like in Blops, the Famas, or in Modern Warfail 2 the ACR

I hope they change how they balance the guns a bit to avoid this, All they need to do is add some more Left and Right recoil on the AEK and F2000, OR random recoil to balance them out and make them a Tad harder to use.

i'd be the same if i had 32 nubs too poop on!! i picked up an f2000 yesterday and it is op lol, killed really fast with great irons, frop and nice damage. tell zulu he's a penis muncher.

@fido, that's lame dude. i always do my shopping with amazon. did you get a tracking number?
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Just putting it out there... everyone who's having "problems" with the movement has been playing CoD. It's just so much more fluid on CoD than on this rendition of BF.

It's not a glitch, it's not a bug, it's a personal problem with the way the game functions imo. Everyone else who's saying they think it's fine hasn't played a game where as soon as you touch a button or analog stick, your soldier responds.

Either that or you guys play with low sensitivity. I play with the sensitivity all the way up, so maybe the game's just smoother at lower sensitivity levels.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Tracking number and so on. Says delivered. lol. Not much help. Post office closed today. Covered by 10 inches of snow yesterday. Going tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:19 pm

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:

Either that or you guys play with low sensitivity. I play with the sensitivity all the way up, so maybe the game's just smoother at lower sensitivity levels.

i play 1 notch above the default settings for sensitivity in bf3. i played at default sensitivity on bc1 and bc2. so that rules out that theory Smile

@fido: dude we got shitted on here by snow too. fucking winter's gonna be a bitch.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:23 pm

WantonHERO wrote:
AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:

i play 1 notch above the default settings for sensitivity in bf3. i played at default sensitivity on bc1 and bc2. so that rules out that theory Smile

@fido: dude we got shitted on here by snow too. fucking winter's gonna be a bitch.
Hmm. Still doesn't rule out the CoD theory tho haha
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Biggest problem with the game so far is the MLG Pro-ne LMG camping bipod bush lying faggots.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:49 pm

GorillazInm1st wrote:
Biggest problem with the game so far is the MLG Pro-ne LMG camping bipod bush lying faggots.
this is true.

i've noticed the players that are mlg clanners playing support. i wondered why though? lmg's don't seem to be op to me. i know you can unlock thermal optic scopes and bipod.

i also picked up an m60 with irons and it wasn't bc2 esk. confused. anyway, gorillaz ur a nub gobbler. get a mic.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:14 pm

GorillazInm1st wrote:

Bi-pod camping is definitely the new faggy way to play

Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Wanton, imagine the beta UMP45 and how OP it was. Except quadruple the clip, throw on an IR scope, and make it at any range.

xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:40 am

i really havent had any problems with input lag on Xbox or PC, just the station. Using default sensitivity too-

Lag maybe??
Back to top Go down
St NickelStew
Midget

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:23 am

It was fun playing with Ronin and Jon and another friend of ours last night. All three could fly and ruled the skies on vehicle maps, while I kept flags capped on the ground with my tank.

Tanks are great fun. I personally use them to cap flags, so I like Proximity Scan, Smoke, and Canister Shell. Proximity Scan helps find those pesky people cowering behind cover. The Canister Shell is great against those who are too close to the tank. The only thing I have left to unlock is the CITV Station, which I should get tonight.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:29 am

Roommate has had a check mailed to him stolen and cashed... so we're pressing charges for mail theft.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Hope it sticks.

WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:19 pm

wow piece of shit. Hope you get your stuff back.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:48 pm

Alyss wrote:
I'm really pleased with the launch. Bit of lag here and there, sometimes some problems getting into games with squads - other than that it's really smooth. I'm yet to be killed and feel, "That was bullshit, the game screwed me over."

They do need to do something about visibility in buildings though...Seine Crossing is a nightmare because of the invisible window campers.

You must have never attempted taking the scout helo over the top of Damavand Peak on CQ lmao

Random Baseless Suicide FTL haha

I found that if you go around the left side as US, right as RU, you can fly to the other side safely everytime... in case anyone else has had that trouble lol

Yah, I've had a few random "Bad Luck" deaths lmfao I was like 100m in the air once well above all pipes, towers & trees and I just blew up outta nowhere "Bad Luck" lmfao wtf??

ah well.

still fun game... and I don't get all ragey so I just laugh when it happens.

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:

That is the big thing for me. When played Modern Warfail 2, and BLOPS alot, I would get so angry at everything. Everything felt cheap...If I wasn't going at least +6 every game I would get mad. Modern Warfail 2 I would rage at everything, Dual shotguns, M203s, getting sniped by a noob camping... I dunno what it was about it, that game just induces RAGE!! Battlefield is just FUN, no stress involved!!! I LOVE IT

Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Yah... I can't help but laugh when there's a lag spike right as I'm making a rocket strafe on a tank lagging me into the ground or tower lol. Had even more close calls where I barely pull out of the lag drop and squeeze between a cpl trees/towers.

Calymores prolly create the biggest "God dammit" moment for me....

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:42 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:

That is the big thing for me. When played Modern Warfail 2, and BLOPS alot, I would get so angry at everything. Everything felt cheap...If I wasn't going at least +6 every game I would get mad. Modern Warfail 2 I would rage at everything, Dual shotguns, M203s, getting sniped by a noob camping... I dunno what it was about it, that game just induces RAGE!! Battlefield is just FUN, no stress involved!!! I LOVE IT

It's a psychological thing, happened to me too, I would get so pissed, mainly at YOUR FUCKING M60 CAMPING ARGLEBARGLE ARARARARARARARARARARARA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   

Back to top Go down

I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next