Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more

Go down 
+19
the_Fetophagist
CptnShotgun
GorillazInm1st
Buck
DGAF
sPurMiN_gErMin
SomeMexicanGuy
monkeystoot
DTECH
AmPLiFiKaTioN
spacefox
ShowyAsh
Skreshavik
VILE
Alyss
Fido
RoninHo'in
xALIENAx
GnarlyBromance
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:17 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Still not true... but w/e

You just hatin cause you get werkid
It is true. The only reason why you wouldn't die in that scenario is because you're peeking from a corner or the person pew pewing you is incompetent.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:
Still not true... but w/e

You just hatin cause you get werkid
It is true. The only reason why you wouldn't die in that scenario is because you're peeking from a corner or the person pew pewing you is incompetent.

Ok... if you are IN THE OPEN fully exposed and someone starts blasting you...

yah, ur prolly gonna eat it. Rolling Eyes

ProTip: Don't get caught in the open fully exposed.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Ok, now you're suppressed with little to no clue where you got shot from.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Ok, now you're suppressed with little to no clue where you got shot from.

Look for the tracer rounds and muzzle flash?

Fall back and flank around?

And seriously folks.... roll with a squad. Makes life mo bettah

Hell, just 1 teammate @ your side is all you need to swing 90% of engagements into your favor.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:46 pm

It isn't that I don't agree with that, you're just trying to twist out of being wrong when someone has the drop on you. They have the advantage until you can either get favorable numbers, a stroke of luck, or they're just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
It isn't that I don't agree with that, you're just trying to twist out of being wrong when someone has the drop on you. They have the advantage until you can either get favorable numbers, a stroke of luck, or they're just plain stupid.

THen it's your fault for letting them get the drop on you in the first place....

Move cover to cover precisely so that you can escape if you come under fire. Check the fire lanes before moving up to your next cover.

I've traveled down hallways under intense contention moving up cover to cover.

You're gonna get killed sometimes... it's an FPS... it happens. DWI.

Seems like some people just want to be able to run around nigh invincible.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Jeez Ronin, you sound just like those elitest 2.2k+ rating idiots I play against in WoW.

"Even though you were clearly outmanuevered, outclassed, and died because you were forced out of your position by superior tactics, it's your fault for dying to that, baddie."
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Jeez Ronin, you sound just like those elitest 2.2k+ rating idiots I play against in WoW.

"Even though you were clearly outmanuevered, outclassed, and died because you were forced out of your position by superior tactics, it's your fault for dying to that, baddie."

Didnt we already establish this on BC1/BC2? Ronin always has a counter and never gets killed by anthing that kills everyone else on here, as Fido has mentioned his KD never seems to support that argument though Teeth
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:10 pm

El oh el.

Ronin, teach us your FPS secrets, oh mighty one Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
El oh el.

Ronin, teach us your FPS secrets, oh mighty one Rolling Eyes

Easy

Step 1: Spawn Support with LMG (extended mags and bipod or grip depending)
Step 2: Play Metro CQ 64
Step 3: Camp Corner and never stop firing toward the enemy
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:12 pm

I'm a try hard... I run head on into the enemy repeatedly.... why? cause it's fun...

When I play against good players... I fall back to more reliable tactics... which still prevents me from getting a great K/D cause... well... they're good players... but I still more than hold my own.

K/D is low from death streaks and too many attempts at flying.

Look, I'm not the one crying about unfair deaths here.... When I die, I know why I died... I fucked up.

Simple.

I just don't care about dying as much as most people.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:28 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
I'm a try hard... I run head on into the enemy repeatedly.... why? cause it's fun...

When I play against good players... I fall back to more reliable tactics... which still prevents me from getting a great K/D cause... well... they're good players... but I still more than hold my own.

K/D is low from death streaks and too many attempts at flying.

Look, I'm not the one crying about unfair deaths here.... When I die, I know why I died... I fucked up.

Simple.

I just don't care about dying as much as most people.

The point is you get killed by the same shit as everyone else so it isnt an easy "just do this to counter it" type of bullshit otherwise you would have near perfect stats
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Theorycrafting =/= actual gameplay

Shit comes down to reaction, awareness, and performing the right action at the right moment

Theoretically, what I said is sound.

However knowing what counters what, how to avoid what, etc, doesn't mean you will automatically do that. I make mistakes... hell, I make a SHITTON of mistakes. Run around the wrong way trying to flank... cross the open without seeing an enemy that is covering it, or just take unnecessary risks like charging tanks with C4 in hand, etc.

If I were to play perfectly to how I prescribed... my stats WOULD be a lot better. However I'm impatient and ALWAYS running across the open, head first into enemies, etc. I also can't fuckin aim for the life of me sometimes... *shrug* I know why I'm missing, I want to move my xhairs/sights just a mm to the left but can't do it. Other times I'm on fire and can't miss... Just an inconsistency in my accuracy performance that costs me more lifes than I should allow.

And of course there are spawn deaths and flying which also lends to bad K/D
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:54 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Theorycrafting =/= actual gameplay

Shit comes down to reaction, awareness, and performing the right action at the right moment

Theoretically, what I said is sound.

However knowing what counters what, how to avoid what, etc, doesn't mean you will automatically do that. I make mistakes... hell, I make a SHITTON of mistakes. Run around the wrong way trying to flank... cross the open without seeing an enemy that is covering it, or just take unnecessary risks like charging tanks with C4 in hand, etc.

If I were to play perfectly to how I prescribed... my stats WOULD be a lot better. However I'm impatient and ALWAYS running across the open, head first into enemies, etc. I also can't fuckin aim for the life of me sometimes... *shrug* I know why I'm missing, I want to move my xhairs/sights just a mm to the left but can't do it. Other times I'm on fire and can't miss... Just an inconsistency in my accuracy performance that costs me more lifes than I should allow.

And of course there are spawn deaths and flying which also lends to bad K/D

So armchair advice is still sound? Fuck that we all know how to play and what to do in certain situations

Noob
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:27 pm

How the fuck did the sheepshagger get a 2 k/d in any game?
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:41 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
I don't think any of us are crying about dying, but rather that you'll most likely die if you're seen first and not do a 180-backflip-fuck-you-headshot to whoever saw you first.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:51 am

DGAF wrote:

Im camptastic
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:31 pm

I was directed to this thread by DTECHs ps3 status.

LOL I was not dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Eradicated wrote:
I was directed to this thread by DTECHs ps3 status.

LOL I was not dissapointed.

LOL I should take a pic of that status I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 4044769246
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:21 pm

So my game got stolen by the people in charge of mail delivery at my school.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Fido wrote:

wow

that's fucked up...

and a federal crime... dumb fucks
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Nice. Is there any form of warranty from this? Or are you SoL, Fido?
Back to top Go down
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:10 pm

DGAF wrote:

It is explained by his SPM. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Fido wrote:
You're not missing out on a ton. If you're anything like me (and judging by the amount of Black Ops you've played, you are), the movement in BF3 is going to be bothersome.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:36 am

the movement lag is a PS3 bug they already said it's gona get fix in next patch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more   I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I played from 12 - 6, then slept for 4 hours to play more
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next