Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BF3. Worst. Game. Ever

Go down 
+17
xXJon2011Xx
Fido
GnarlyBromance
ShowyAsh
AmPLiFiKaTioN
bat
FFigh
TnA_Gr
Eradicated
spacefox
Mark!
DTECH
SomeMexicanGuy
DGAF
St NickelStew
RoninHo'in
BLaZeQuieM
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FFigh
Property of Gametanamo
FFigh

BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Xbox, I doubt my PC could run it... It could run the alpha @ like 15fps which was unplayable, could be worth a try now that you actually get more graphics options than just low, med and high.
Back to top Go down
FFigh
Property of Gametanamo
FFigh

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:53 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
subway section fuckin ROCKS... lots of flanking and shit down there... LOTS of paths.

IR scope in the tunnels = So OP. You can blast all the shadow campers before they even have a chance to see you.

I'm really liking the carbines, both the AK and M4 were awesome but the SCAR-H takes the awesome to a new level, just gotta unlock the heavy barrel and the holo sight and I'm set.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Engineer is my least played kit at the moment...

It just sux in the first section IMO. I'm using it more in the subways due to CQB & the RPG is useful down there as well.... and also outside the subway to hit the buildings with RPG if needed (or the concrete barriers defenders hide behind)
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Downloading the beta now. Preparing for the worst (failure to log into EA ID).
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:50 pm

there were issues connecting yesterday... tho prolly mostly from too much demand... few minutes persistence got me in a match each time. And once in I was good.
Back to top Go down
xXJon2011Xx
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
xXJon2011Xx

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:56 pm

BF3 infantry combat is superb!
I won't call it the best BF game until I see/play some conquest(Caspian Border looks awesome).
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:02 pm

i plauyed the beta for a bit, it isnt any fun.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:13 pm

That's cuz you fucking suck
Back to top Go down
ShowyAsh
Midget
ShowyAsh

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:21 pm

I think I just ran into some bullshit. Some guy had killed me a good 7 times, and yeah ok, he got the drop on me. But later on I got behind him and emptied my m27 into him (me and another guy) and none of the bullets registerd!!! The guy was sniping and I had to run away from him cause he was motherfucking invincible; the other guy got knifed cause he didnt move fast enough. I tried to kill the same guy on 2 other occasions and he finally went down to another sniper. I dont think he was glitching cause his score was only 24/12, but it was just ridiculous. It could have been lag, but i didnt notice any rubberbanding and other people were able to kill me. Has anyone else encountered this? Had to turn the box off cause it was about to be punted out the window.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Been lagging HARD all day, crazy ass slow down , getting hit markers on a dude, die instantly and see him with 100%.

It's irritating, but it's still a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:29 pm

I'll finally be able to get stuck in with the beta tomorrow, been kind of busy past couple of days.

Losing at SC2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:17 pm

What does the heavy barrel do anyways?
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:22 pm

DTECH wrote:
What does the heavy barrel do anyways?

Each individual shot is more accurate, however it makes the gun kick more upward. AKA it is better for single shot, or very controlled fire...but bad for full auto. Good at range.

I use it on ARs, with a grip and Acog for decent range encounter. Just switch the firing mode to singleshot....
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:26 pm

The UMP is a fucking monster, I find the recoil very easy to control so going full auto at medium range isn't much of a problem.

I'll have the SCAR unlocked soon, anybody use it yet?
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Still clunky as hell, graphics are FUCKING awful on PS3, worse than CoD4 and BC1 outside.

It's really easy though. Spawnkilling is definitely in, went 19/1 spawnkilling attackers at the entrance to the metro where the stairs are blown up.
Josh and I managed to lock down the spawns there and shoot them as they spawned a la BC1 and BC2.

PP2000 is extremely powerful. UMP seems to kill in 1 hit. But that's probably lag.

It's a pretty bad game, but it's miles above BC2. I'm going to get it. But I don't know when.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 pm

& Battlelog won't let me log in, saying my account isn't allowed to.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:37 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:

Each individual shot is more accurate, however it makes the gun kick more upward. AKA it is better for single shot, or very controlled fire...but bad for full auto. Good at range.

I use it on ARs, with a grip and Acog for decent range encounter. Just switch the firing mode to singleshot....

There is the next question, how do you change the select fire?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Push down on the d-pad.

I found that out by accident while trying to figure out how to blind people with my dick like they do.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:41 pm

gut wrote:
Push down on the d-pad.

I found that out by accident while trying to figure out how to blind people with my dick like they do.

Is it any good? I always burst fire anyways
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:09 pm

DTECH wrote:

Is it any good? I always burst fire anyways
Its pretty decent for the LMG/ long range AR setups, not so much forthe SMGs, though the UMPs 2 shot burst is pretty nifty at medium range.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 pm

I find it ads versatility to the AR's especially

I keep it on full auto (under control) for close range

Then depending on the engagement switch to Burst (if the gun has it) or Single shot. I found this versatility of the ARs especially useful on Caspian Border since the map is SOO FUCKING BIG. I have been running with the M16 or M416 with an Acog and Grip, then switching between Auto, or single shot depending on the range I am engaging.

Placing shots is always better at range than bursting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Cool Ill try it
Back to top Go down
TnA_Gr
Midget
TnA_Gr

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Just did a 36/11 round with mkii + acog... op'd as fuck.... makes svu + acog in bc2 look weak..

Also ump + rds= <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:00 pm

TnA_Gr wrote:
Just did a 36/11 round with mkii + acog... op'd as fuck.... makes svu + acog in bc2 look weak..

Also ump + rds= <3 <3 <3
You know whats really overpowered? The fucking bipod, lol. Seriously though, set up shop with M249 + bipod= easily mowing down the entire enemy team.

And fuck optics on the UMP, ironsights all the way.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:44 pm

So whos having fun?

I have been able to play the beta for maybe 5 or 10 minute stretches, 5 times, so less than an hour total so far. Each time has ended with either a full-on ragequit, or just getting stuck on some bullshit or falling through the bottom of the map and quitting because i cant be arsed. One time i quit because there was a fucking pre-pubescent on the mic and i couldnt stop hearing him, even when i abandoned my squad.

And the teleporting...... good holy fucking god. I havent ragequit specifically over that, but thats only because other annopying bullshit got to me first. I wont play a game where mine and everyone else's primary mode of transportation is to just jump through a convenient rift in the space time continuum. Fuck.

BC2>Modern Warfail 2>BO>BC1>>>>BF3

and hopefully MW3 is better than ALL of them, but i highly highly doubt it. Looks to be just new maps for Modern Warfail 2, didnt even bother to re-skin it, and didnt even put in the good shit from BO because they are scared to tarnish their image by riding treyarch's coattails. Hopefully its funm though. Thats all i ask at this point. I just wanna have fun when I play, damn all the other bullshit.

OHHHH GAHD WE HAS SUPPRESTOR FIREZ!!!! fuck sake i dont care, if the games not fun the rest of the shit dnt even matter. On the other hand, if the game WAS fun, i wouldnt care about imbalance and overpowered shit, or glitches, id play it anyway, like i played the hell out of BC2, and Modern Warfail 2, because that shit was fun.

And what the fucks up with the knife???? Has noone noticed it has even LESS function than the notoriously broken BC2 knife? I mean, at least in BC2 you CAN kill a fucker with it, if you have the patience to try a few times and never try to knife them in the face. WTF is the point of the knife in BF3? To break windows? Why not just use the butt of the gun to break windows, and that way there isnt a knife that fools you into thinking it can cut things????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3. Worst. Game. Ever
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next