A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby
 
HomeHomepageFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 1943 fileshare?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: 1943 fileshare?   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Does anyone here on PS3 have 2 slots of 1943 that Josh and I can fileshare off you?

When PSN went down we lost the accounts we had 1943 on. And we'd really like to play it again.

Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker


Posts : 4915
Points : 5512
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 pm

It sucks anyways.

For realz.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 pm

So let us fileshare since you obviously won't be transferring it to a new PS3.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker


Posts : 4915
Points : 5512
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 pm

I dont have enough slots open, got like 1 left.

And I dont think it's per game either btw, so you can't have like 4 people use your account for let's say Dead Nation and have 3 other people use it for 1943. It's 5 max total.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Nope, it's per download. Every item can be downloaded five times.

We can take your one slot & get the other from someone else but for some reason I doubt you're going to let us.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker


Posts : 4915
Points : 5512
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:58 pm

You know me well.

Tbh I'm not even sure if I have one left. Completely lost track of who downloaded what from me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 pm

So why bother to post here?

Everyone's fileshared off me at one time or another. I'm sure someone out there can spare 2 1943 slots for a good cause.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Habitual Offender
avatar

Posts : 87
Points : 131
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:31 am

Simon I gotsa real nice fellow that is letting us, unlike these people...

Get on.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:36 am

Well that took a lot of effort and forgotten passwords and finding out what his e-mail was and then making it since he hadn't registered it but thankfully we got 1943.

End of thread.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker


Posts : 4915
Points : 5512
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:39 am

Rose wrote:
Simon I gotsa real nice fellow that is letting us, unlike these people...

Get on.
I sowee. Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 am

I just deleted my DLR account tonight, I think the game was on there, Ill send you the info, tomorrow some time
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:02 am

We already got it now but thanks. Was NOT expecting to get anyone offering it on this site.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
avatar

Posts : 1138
Points : 1214
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:26 am

I would have, but I filed shared it off someone else and have made a grand total of 2 purchases on the PSN store, one for BC2:V and the other for MGO: expansion pack bundle.


I think I still remember the log in details for whom I got it off from , although the manditory password change might be an issue....
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
avatar

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 30
Location : A spot.

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Fido wrote:
Nope, it's per download. Every item can be downloaded five times.
We can take your one slot & get the other from someone else but for some reason I doubt you're going to let us.

Really???

Fucks sake i didnt know that. This means I can still get most of my old arcade games and shit.

So maybe Ill get myself a new ps3 after all.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:53 pm

gut wrote:


Really???

Fucks sake i didnt know that. This means I can still get most of my old arcade games and shit.

So maybe Ill get myself a new ps3 after all.

Haha this is the post where it all starts, he goes from this to getting BF3

Faggot in the shape of a dick
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
avatar

Posts : 2125
Points : 2112
Reputation : -190
Join date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Nah the PS3 can only be activated on 5 systems, besides your PS3. After 5 people have gameshared it wont let you activate the content. And that goes for all of the content not just 5 per game.

Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:12 pm

That's why I've shared probably 20 things on HereFidoFido?

The GTA DLC has gone twice. Once to Hawk and once to Lish.
The BO maps have all gone twice too, to Demho/Matt/Josh/everyone who wants them. That's at least 2 per BO DLC which is 6.
RDR DLC, same thing, gave Undead Nightmare to I think Lish and an IRL friend. 2 more.

My PS3 fried at one point and I've re-downloaded everything I had before, including that GTA DLC, RDR DLC, and the CoD maps.


Everything you download from the PSN store can be downloaded by 5 other people, by accessing "my downloads" when they're on your account. Once you've hit 5, it says "Maximum downloads reached" and I think it also encourages you to deactivate the account on other PS3s you might be using.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
avatar

Posts : 1417
Points : 1581
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-04-18
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:27 pm

I bought GTA BOGT you didn't give it to me.

Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Oh my bad. Who did I give it to then?
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
avatar

Posts : 1417
Points : 1581
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-04-18
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm

You were gonna give it to me, but you forgot your password, Razz
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:26 pm

LOL I remember. I've changed it since then.
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
avatar

Posts : 2125
Points : 2112
Reputation : -190
Join date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Fido wrote:
That's why I've shared probably 20 things on HereFidoFido?

The GTA DLC has gone twice. Once to Hawk and once to Lish.
The BO maps have all gone twice too, to Demho/Matt/Josh/everyone who wants them. That's at least 2 per BO DLC which is 6.
RDR DLC, same thing, gave Undead Nightmare to I think Lish and an IRL friend. 2 more.

My PS3 fried at one point and I've re-downloaded everything I had before, including that GTA DLC, RDR DLC, and the CoD maps.


Everything you download from the PSN store can be downloaded by 5 other people, by accessing "my downloads" when they're on your account. Once you've hit 5, it says "Maximum downloads reached" and I think it also encourages you to deactivate the account on other PS3s you might be using.

Hmmm. scratch

You may be right, I have no idea, but what Ive heard/experienced is the PSN can only be active on 5 PS3's, so only 5 people can use the downloaded content. space got the BL DLC off of me and then ragequit BL, so I was talking my friend through gamesharing and he tries to download burnout off of my account (only 1 person whos gameshared has downloaded burnout) and it gives him the message about 5 accounts, blah blah blah, so I make space deactivate my account and it worked.

You say that in your last paragraph but are saying that more than 5 people have gameshared off of you, is your account active on all of their PS3's?
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:20 pm

I don't know if my account's active on all their PS3s. I think only 5 or so different people have fileshared off me (but they've downloaded many different things) so it's possible there's an account-per-ps3 limit. I haven't hit that yet. But I do know for sure there's 5 downloads per DLC item from the PSN store.

Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
avatar

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 30
Location : A spot.

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:30 pm

DTECH wrote:

Haha this is the post where it all starts, he goes from this to getting BF3

Faggot

lol you might be right hahahah-

DTECH wrote:
in the shape of a dick

- Mad

no.

Just dont do that.

-1.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 pm

gut wrote:


lol you might be right hahahah-



- Mad

no.

Just dont do that.

-1.

Ya

*brief pause*

Add me up on my new account
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1943 fileshare?   

Back to top Go down
 
1943 fileshare?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hitler died in 1943

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: