Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BF3 fact sheet released

Go down 
+8
xALIENAx
1Bryce1
the_Fetophagist
spacefox
bat
RoninHo'in
DTECH
muss1210
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
muss1210
Habitual Offender

BF3 fact sheet released Empty
PostSubject: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:14 pm

one of the barbies is a writer for a gaming website and the vehicle,weapons,perks has been released

enjoy

http://zoknowsgaming.com/2011/08/16/battlefield-3-official-fact-sheet-weapons-vehicles/
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Thats cool I didnt know they dumped the Apache for a Cobra, and they have little birds nice, wonder if they will have 50s on them

Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm

I posted this in the CQ vid thread Razz

Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:38 pm

DTECH wrote:
they dumped the Apache for a Cobra,

OMFG IM AM NEVER PLAYING THI- owait I wasnt gonna play it anyway. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
muss1210
Habitual Offender

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:58 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i didnt see anything about so i thought id post it
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 am

Apache will probably still be in the game in some way. If not in the original game then probably in Back to Karkand.

And the list isnt complete btw. Some stuff is missing like the M16A3.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

muss1210 wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhh i didnt see anything about so i thought id post it

eh, it was in another thread... not it's own.

I should move this one too actually... maybe I will lol
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
the_Fetophagist

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:24 am

spacefox wrote:
Apache will probably still be in the game in some way. If not in the original game then probably in Back to Karkand.

I'm sure Dice won't make it any different just because it's a cobra and not an apache, just like the havoc and apache are similar in BC2. The M16A4 is there, it was actually in BC2 but DICE named it incorrectly I think. Laughing

I think the M16A2 like Bc2 says you have is actually an A4 version. The A4 has the detachable rail on the top while the A2 sight rail is part of the receiver. I could be wrong, ask Ronin, I think he was in the army.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:54 am

Yeah Cobra will probably be similar to the Apache but choppers never feel completely the same.

And nope im pretty sure M16a3 is fully automatic, bc2's was 3 round burst.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:52 am

the_Fetophagist wrote:
spacefox wrote:

I'm sure Dice won't make it any different just because it's a cobra and not an apache, just like the havoc and apache are similar in BC2. The M16A4 is there, it was actually in BC2 but DICE named it incorrectly I think. Laughing

I think the M16A2 like Bc2 says you have is actually an A4 version. The A4 has the detachable rail on the top while the A2 sight rail is part of the receiver. I could be wrong, ask Ronin, I think he was in the army.

Yah, A2 the rear sight is part of the upper receiver. I never really cared though.... honestly some people make such a big deal about such stupid shit.

And lol wut? They apache and havok have similar stats... dmg, RoF, accuracy, armor..... but they handle hella different.

Havok is much more fluid
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
the_Fetophagist

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:59 am

lol wut at what? I said it was similar in game and you basically just agreed with me. I think a lot of people will say that the apache feels more agile, unless you mean something else by saying that it's more fluid feeling.

I was just pointing out that they're including an M16 in the game so I didn't understand why space would be nitpicky about dice not putting a certain variant in.
Back to top Go down
1Bryce1
Habitual Offender
1Bryce1

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:06 am

Canister shells....lmao awesome
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:42 pm

I see we again aint gonna get to have FULLY equipped vehicles, but must choose between it's secondaries via a specialization system again?
FML dice, really go choke to death.

Every single tank should come standard with ALL it's guns, ammo, and all machine guns, Specilizations should be things like Add-On ERA armor upgrades and targeting systems not strip it of it's basic weapons and make you "put them back on"

Other then that, my only complaint is that im seeing a lot of stuff (weapons) re-Used from BC and BC2.

> AN-94 Not accepted generally into service (tho i believe i read somewhere it is Rarely deployed by Spec ops?)
> AEK-971 I believe is only used in limited numbers by RU army security forces.
> M416 Is not actively deployed by US marines as far as i know, and surely not by RU forces.
> F2000 is not used by any of the forces represented?

and that's just assault rifles. I'm glad the XM-8's are gone. they've annoyed me a lot since i never liked using them plus the fact they never got past testing and development.

PS roni i know you are more informed on this military stuff if im mis-informed about any of the guns i mentioned plz fill me in.

IDK it just seems like DICE is being lazy. I would much rather have seen more of the SCAR varients for different classes then a bunch of Re-Used guns from BC (since i know for a fact the SCAR series is heavily used by some US forces, especially Navy SEALS and Marine MEU or force recon units seem to use them a lot from the documentaries i've seen due to their versatility.
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:12 pm

xALIENAx wrote:
I see we again aint gonna get to have FULLY equipped vehicles, but must choose between it's secondaries via a specialization system again?
FML dice, really go choke to death.

Every single tank should come standard with ALL it's guns, ammo, and all machine guns, Specilizations should be things like Add-On ERA armor upgrades and targeting systems not strip it of it's basic weapons and make you "put them back on"

Other then that, my only complaint is that im seeing a lot of stuff (weapons) re-Used from BC and BC2.

> AN-94 Not accepted generally into service (tho i believe i read somewhere it is Rarely deployed by Spec ops?)
> AEK-971 I believe is only used in limited numbers by RU army security forces.
> M416 Is not actively deployed by US marines as far as i know, and surely not by RU forces.
> F2000 is not used by any of the forces represented?

and that's just assault rifles. I'm glad the XM-8's are gone. they've annoyed me a lot since i never liked using them plus the fact they never got past testing and development.

PS roni i know you are more informed on this military stuff if im mis-informed about any of the guns i mentioned plz fill me in.

IDK it just seems like DICE is being lazy. I would much rather have seen more of the SCAR varients for different classes then a bunch of Re-Used guns from BC (since i know for a fact the SCAR series is heavily used by some US forces, especially Navy SEALS and Marine MEU or force recon units seem to use them a lot from the documentaries i've seen due to their versatility.

tl;dr

Armchair generals ftl.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:40 pm

ffs alien.... not that fuckin serious....

kinda suck if the only options were US Marine and RU Spec op weapons

jesus cry some more... you're tears make me smile
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:10 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:

+1

And the AN94 is like my child. I'd be pissed if it wasnt in BF3.
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:33 pm

spacefox wrote:

+1

And the AN94 is like my child. I'd be pissed if it wasnt in BF3.

I'm not getting BF3.
Back to top Go down
xTh3rMo5x
Faggot
xTh3rMo5x

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 pm

DGAF wrote:

I'm not getting BF3.
How are you still in SnM then?
Back to top Go down
1Bryce1
Habitual Offender
1Bryce1

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:10 am

RoninHo'in wrote:

haha thats some cold shit.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 am

Laughing

well fuck, they've got most the marine basics, I'd rather have more variety then a limited set.... and the more rare and eclectic a gun is, generally the more bad ass it is to kill people with IMO Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 am

Quote :
more rare and eclectic a gun is
That rare and eclectic enough for you?

BF3 fact sheet released MWP_Chauchat
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:57 am

Perfect, they should add it Razz
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Well, at least Gut will have a legitimate complaint when his bullets do nothing.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:44 pm

^Go take a bubble bath with a rubber ducky shaped like a dick, you rectal douching cock avenger.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:50 am

RoninHo'in wrote:

I'm not even Upset that they're in- I'm upset at the Lack of a bunch of new stuff and return of lame "features". They could Mix it up with alot of different guns and varients and what not rather they are in use or not by the faction portrayed but imho reusing the same guns and models 3 games in a row is lazy as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 fact sheet released   BF3 fact sheet released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 fact sheet released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next