Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo Gut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fido
emo
Fido

Yo Gut Empty
PostSubject: Yo Gut   Yo Gut Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Since I don't care if I get banned or not and I'm most likely flagged for hacking already (spamblock redvex) I'm gonna take it to the next level.

I befriended a few bot runners who do those baal games or just mf runs. They explained some shit to me and it's gotta be doable for me.

So I'll be running a bot on my main acc and since that is likely to get banned I'm muling off all my shit to a mule account called FidoMule. If I ever get banned I'll give you the password to the mule account which is sure to have lots of godlies, since then I can't play anyway (CDKey will be locked). Then you and your brother can empty that stuff out.

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Yo Gut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Gut   Yo Gut Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:43 pm

No, sounds like shit.

Without a quality buddy to insult me for how badly I am doing, what will be the point of playing at all?

Plus yea I like items and whatnot but really not THAT much lol

If your gonna "take it to the next level" I suggest the following.

Start a profit d2 item sellign company, right now.

Obviously, you wont be making much, probably nothing, since d2 is about to give way to d3 pretty soon (also its like 80 yrs old)

BUT- it will give you practice so you can quickly get into the swing of things when d3 comes out, so you can jump in right at the start playing purely for profit and establish yourself as the go-to guy for stuff for like 5 bucks.

So you end up setting up 2 comps.

One comp runs several instances of D3 with bots running and farming shit. When they fill up with good stuff, they automatically go into games where mules from your other comp collect all the bullshit and automatically sort it out and whatnot, so you can have an organized inventory, and then you fucking sell the shit and end up making like 200+ bucks a week.

I would try it but Im really not savvy enough with computers, and you cant just have an epic crash where you arent selling shit for like 2 weeks because your comp is down, because then you lose all your regular clientele, who end up buying from fags like Skresh who sell less than perfect items for highly inflated prices based on projected market value when the expansion comes out.

k?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Yo Gut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Gut   Yo Gut Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:46 pm

And if your laptop isnt sparky enough to run several instances of d3 at once, well mine fucking is, and if you tell me how to do it, i will, ill run the fuck out of D3 with bots, not really for profit (tho thats nice) but just to irk Blizz back for irking me with this shit they are hocking on me and dare to call it diablo. What fags. And its not like an extra 100 bucks a week would hurt.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Yo Gut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Gut   Yo Gut Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 pm

tho it wouldnt irk them really since they get a share of the profit but still 100 extra bucks a week for running bots and taking orders every day before work...
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Yo Gut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Gut   Yo Gut Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Running a bot now, it's really easy. Takes a half hour to set up and after that it's flawless and easy to maintain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo Gut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Gut   Yo Gut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo Gut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: