Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE

Go down 
+10
DTECH
SomeMexicanGuy
Eradicated
bat
CptnShotgun
Alyss
Skreshavik
spacefox
RoninHo'in
xALIENAx
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:10 pm

SomeMexicanGuy wrote:
You wouldn't be here either if it weren't for men.
Theoreticly it's possible to Make babies without men Via cloning now. Ergo, you *can* make and eaxct copy of the mother. However Incubation of the egg and fetus still occurs in the woumb unlike Sci fy movies where some DNA is inserted into a machine an Poof clone comes out. (I believe clones are sterile due to receiving DNA from only one Parent gender?)

Not sayin' thats the way to go, or that it's healthy.. Just sayin it is POSSIBLE to make babies without any Male contribution.
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 pm

xALIENAx wrote:

Theoreticly it's possible to Make babies without men Via cloning now. Ergo, you *can* make and eaxct copy of the mother. However Incubation of the egg and fetus still occurs in the woumb unlike Sci fy movies where some DNA is inserted into a machine an Poof clone comes out. (I believe clones are sterile due to receiving DNA from only one Parent gender?)

Not sayin' thats the way to go, or that it's healthy.. Just sayin it is POSSIBLE to make babies without any Male contribution.
Men invented cloning.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:14 pm

SomeMexicanGuy wrote:

Men invented cloning.
Flawless Victory.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:22 pm

xALIENAx wrote:

You think inbreeding is bad in the south? Holy shit this would crank out blobs of mutant flesh.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:03 am

SomeMexicanGuy wrote:

Men invented cloning.
Given the number of women in the fields of science and genetics now, Im sure we could have worked it out on our own Razz
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:12 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
cmon, she has her kid in her trunk for a mo....
How do you know that? Is everyone getting this just from her Mum saying "The car smelt funny"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:24 am

xALIENAx wrote:

That is un-deniably, the GAYEST load of crap in have read on the net this week.

You do realize that he wrote that with the sarcasmatron turned up to 11, right?

It was also very funny
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 am

We donated a rib to science and out popped a woman. Every man is owed a rib.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:26 am

Fido wrote:
We donated a rib to science and out popped a woman. Every man is owed a rib.
go to deep south, theres ribs every where all summer long.
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:20 am

This thread is gay,im back in texas btw
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:35 pm

DGAF wrote:
This thread is gay,im back in texas btw
I misseed uuu <3
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Missed you too <3.

Full homo.

Anyways forreal I have $400 now and I dont know what to buy. Do you still play PS3 alot?
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:57 pm

DGAF wrote:
Missed you too <3.

Full homo.

Anyways forreal I have $400 now and I dont know what to buy. Do you still play PS3 alot?
Haha damn dont waste it on a PS3.

Yeah Ive been playing PS3 a lot more lately. I bought LA Noire and Portal 2, and I beat them both recently. And I've been playing the shit out of the Uncharted 3 beta, if you liked Uncharted 2 you're gonna love that.

But uh idk if you should get a PS3. Do you still have a 360?

Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:03 pm

SpaceFox wrote:

Yeah Ive been playing PS3 a lot more lately. I bought LA Noire and Portal 2, and I beat them both recently. And I've been playing the shit out of the Uncharted 3 beta, if you liked Uncharted 2 you're gonna love that.

I NEVER HAD A 360 YOU SACK OF SHIT IVE TOLD YOU THIS LIKE 50 TIMES. I was thinking of buying one because alot of my IRL friends play on the 360 and they wanted me to get one, but I just go play at their houses.

Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:17 pm

DGAF wrote:
SpaceFox wrote:

I NEVER HAD A 360 YOU SACK OF SHIT IVE TOLD YOU THIS LIKE 50 TIMES. I was thinking of buying one because alot of my IRL friends play on the 360 and they wanted me to get one, but I just go play at their houses.

Lmfao I forgot.

Get a PS3 then. You think your parents would let you?
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:31 pm

LOL. My parents dont care what I do anymore. They wont bother saying no because they know that I'll just go to the store and buy one and then say "haha faggots you couldnt stop me". But I'm gonna nicely ask them and see if they'll pay for half of it so I'll have some money for a pair of supras or maybe some new jeans.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Haha alright, do you still have your old PS3 games?
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm

I have madden 11 and my controller. ROFL
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:57 pm

DGAF wrote:
LOL. My parents dont care what I do anymore. They wont bother saying no because they know that I'll just go to the store and buy one and then say "haha faggots you couldnt stop me". But I'm gonna nicely ask them and see if they'll pay for half of it so I'll have some money for a pair of supras or maybe some new jeans.

wat the fark is wrogn with u
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:25 pm

gut wrote:

wat the fark is wrogn with u

Sir, have you been drinking tonight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4