Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE

Go down 
+10
DTECH
SomeMexicanGuy
Eradicated
bat
CptnShotgun
Alyss
Skreshavik
spacefox
RoninHo'in
xALIENAx
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

xALIENAx wrote:
Im not defending her actions, Just saying it's a little funny how we humans place such importance on what's done with the Body.

I dont think so.

I mean, we do things much, much stranger than wanting to take care of the body of a loved one and/or send them off with some kind of dignity.

Like I say, dumping the carcass in the trunk, leaving it there till it gets ripe, then dumping it in the woods tells you a little about how much of a damn she gave about that kid.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:48 pm

It is funny all the dogma and riturals (often expensive or useless, or both) we as humans have culled thru history from various sources... Razz
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:

My body would decay, become part of the earth as nutrients, which would feed the tree...

Jesus christ ronin youre a fruitcake Laughing

as for me, I prefer cremation. I dont wanna fucking rot, its disgusting.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 pm

gut wrote:

I dont think so.

I mean, we do things much, much stranger than wanting to take care of the body of a loved one and/or send them off with some kind of dignity.

Like I say, dumping the carcass in the trunk, leaving it there till it gets ripe, then dumping it in the woods tells you a little about how much of a damn she gave about that kid.
To me, What really says it is the fact she felt no loss. Not what she did with the body- IE after kids goes bye-bye she resumes partying like nothing happened. She shows only an interest in saving her own ass for something that she obviously did.. now that says a lot to me. What she did with the body? meh.. just semantics of covering her tracks.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:52 pm

lmao, hey, nothin wrong with wanting my cells to continue having purpose... become part of the tree or some shit...

Beats a coffin IMO anyways... which just slows down the decay process.

I've thought of cremation too....

Honestly doesn't really bother me.... If I had a say in the matter and it was possible, I would somewhat prefer that to be what happened to my carcass... however I'm not losing any sleep worrying about what might happen.

For the longest time I always figured my body would be crow food out on some battlefield.... I grew up with the notion I would die by 27 in battle in some war.... obviously I realized that fallacy of that vision after leaving the army lmao.... but up till then? Yah... kinda figured I was bird food.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Ronin (age 12): IMA DIE in BATTLE! Here I come, army!

Drill sergeant: Go dig this fucking ditch over here.

Ronin: ..... yes sir.

Drill sergeant: congrats, you made it into the army. go to war.

Ronin: SIR YES SIR!!

CO: Ronin, go dig this fucking ditch.

Ronin: SIR YE- wait wut?

CO: After you dig this ditch, we need 17 more ditches, at these locations you can find using this awesome GPS instead of the map, compass, and asthmas you were trained to use in boot camp.

Ronin: dude... fuck this. Im gonna go die of old age and feed a tree.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:32 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Personally I'd prefer to be buried somewhere straight in the ground (no coffin) and a tree planted above me.

My body would decay, become part of the earth as nutrients, which would feed the tree...

Tho I don't believe the body really has any use after ur dead, it ain't a bad thought Razz

None of this however demeans the fact that that psycho bitch put her dead kid in the trunk of her car for a month....

that's straight up psycho no matter what you think of post-mortem treatment should or shouldn't be,
Yeah I like that idea.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Me to.

So peaceful and so right, nurturing a fucking tree.

Like blowing bubbles under a rainbow, but with slightly sad but hopeful piano music playing and a slow montage showing all of the good memories of your life and emphasizing that it was a great journey which is now over, but its really not because your feeding the tree with your rotting carcass- nonono, with your earthly essense, and so the circle of life continues.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 pm

gut wrote:
Me to.

So peaceful and so right, nurturing a fucking tree.

Like blowing bubbles under a rainbow, but with slightly sad but hopeful piano music playing and a slow montage showing all of the good memories of your life and emphasizing that it was a great journey which is now over, but its really not because your feeding the tree with your rotting carcass- nonono, with your earthly essense, and so the circle of life continues.
That is un-deniably, the GAYEST load of crap in have read on the net this week.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 pm

gut wrote:
Ronin (age 12): IMA DIE in BATTLE! Here I come, army!

Drill sergeant: Go dig this fucking ditch over here.

Ronin: ..... yes sir.

Drill sergeant: congrats, you made it into the army. go to war.

Ronin: SIR YES SIR!!

CO: Ronin, go dig this fucking ditch.

Ronin: SIR YE- wait wut?

CO: After you dig this ditch, we need 17 more ditches, at these locations you can find using this awesome GPS instead of the map, compass, and asthmas you were trained to use in boot camp.

Ronin: dude... fuck this. Im gonna go die of old age and feed a tree.
+1
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 pm

xALIENAx wrote:

That is un-deniably, the GAYEST load of crap in have read on the net this week.

un-deniably?
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 am

I didnt realize this was a spelling tests then you fuxing hairy sacked jizz eater
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:07 am

She's just mad that men are genetically superior at everything.
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:28 am

espeshully at speling and grammer
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:33 am

men r so smrt lul
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:12 am

SomeMexicanGuy wrote:
espeshully at speling and grammer

LOL at your sig, been a while since Ive seen that
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:00 am

DTECH wrote:

LOL at your sig, been a while since Ive seen that
I remember when Me, soviet, and lisha were in the dlr chat when you told that story LMAO. damn.. WTF ever happened to the comunity? everyone used to have such fun.. now its always bitchin' about something...
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 am

Been a while since I've seen sovietman, is he on PC?
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 am

lol gut, that isn't to far from the truth
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
She's just mad that men are genetically superior at everything.

this.

We are even better at making sandwiches.

Unlike women, who require years of practice, we pretty much get it right on our first (and last) try.

That makes the making of sandwiches a conquered challenge, so we lose interest, thus we settle for the sub-par sandwiches constructed by women.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:23 pm

SpaceFox wrote:

By the by, YOURE stupid. That bitch is guilty.
And the proof is where? Here's an outsiders point of view, with only that CNN page linked to:

-Had google searches for 'chloroform' on her computer.
-Didn't report the kid missing for a month
-Her Mum says that her car smelled like a dead body

And that's it. I don't see any physical evidence (either that she killed the kid, buried the kid, or even had the kid in her boot), and I don't see any witness reports tying her to the case. From reading the article, I'm surprised this crap even got to court.

Obviously, the above statements will be retracted if someone dishes a link talking about evidence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 pm

I already said the DA botched it....

cmon, she has her kid in her trunk for a mo.... They needed to get physical evidence before taking the bitch to cout is all... now they can't

retards
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:01 pm

They shouldve done the process like LA Noire. Those guys always solve the cases. mirite?
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:11 pm

gut wrote:

this.

We are even better at making sandwiches.

Unlike women, who require years of practice, we pretty much get it right on our first (and last) try.

That makes the making of sandwiches a conquered challenge, so we lose interest, thus we settle for the sub-par sandwiches constructed by women.
If it weren't for Women you wouldnt be here at all....

Actually... That might have been an improvement...
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:20 pm

You wouldn't be here either if it weren't for men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next