Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shit Burger (I shit you not)

Go down 
+2
Skreshavik
RoninHo'in
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Shit Burger (I shit you not) Empty
PostSubject: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 pm

WTF is wrong with these people?

http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/06/16/japan-invents-the-turd-burger/
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:45 pm

It's Japan, what do you really expect?
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Meanwhile, the starving millions in the third world look on and wonder if Japan honestly expects them to eat shit.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:51 pm

^Seriously....

Like ok, I get what ur tryin to do.... but nature already has a pretty good way of recycling waste.... it's called fertilizer you dumb fuckwatts. It would take a lot less energy and resources to make fertilizer outta it to grow a shitton more crops that nobody would be disgusted and humiliated at being treated as sub human to eat.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Bur Ronin...

Less calories!!!
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Bur Ronin...

Less calories!!!

lmao

so lets just put shit burgers on the jenny craig list
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:59 pm

That's fucking disgusting. You couldn't pay me to eat that.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:47 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
^Seriously....

Like ok, I get what ur tryin to do.... but nature already has a pretty good way of recycling waste.... it's called fertilizer you dumb fuckwatts. It would take a lot less energy and resources to make fertilizer outta it to grow a shitton more crops that nobody would be disgusted and humiliated at being treated as sub human to eat.
QFT
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:04 pm

My dad has seen a guy eat a piece of dried up dog shit on a bun for a piece of crack.

Apparently it was hilarious, but Im glad I missed it, as I have a weak stomach and I would probably never be able to eat hamburgers again if Id witnessed it.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:43 pm

gut wrote:
My dad has seen a guy eat a piece of dried up dog shit on a bun for a piece of crack.

Apparently it was hilarious, but Im glad I missed it, as I have a weak stomach and I would probably never be able to eat hamburgers again if Id witnessed it.
In Jackass 2 someone paid a guy $200 to eat a piece of horse shit. He did it and chugged it down with some beer. Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:46 am

let those idiots eat shit burgers... It's stupid to waste so much research and energy on this when they already know they can effin compost it.

Create large amounts of super fertile fertilizer, re fertilize areas that could have minor irrigation, re-enrich the soil, grow more food.... real food.

There are common sense problems to the worlds problems.... we don't need to start hookin tubes from our assholes to our mouths....

These people are fuckin retarded
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:57 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
we don't need to start hookin tubes from our assholes to our mouths

wait... we dont?!?!?

ahhhhhhh motherfucker.

brb I have something I need to remove.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:58 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
let those idiots eat shit burgers... It's stupid to waste so much research and energy on this when they already know they can effin compost it.

Create large amounts of super fertile fertilizer, re fertilize areas that could have minor irrigation, re-enrich the soil, grow more food.... real food.

There are common sense problems to the worlds problems.... we don't need to start hookin tubes from our assholes to our mouths....

These people are fuckin retarded
I think you mean solutions?

But yeah, they could use the research for something less retarded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit Burger (I shit you not)   Shit Burger (I shit you not) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shit Burger (I shit you not)
Page 1 of 1