Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?

Go down 
+7
VILE
spacefox
Alyss
Buck
xTh3rMo5x
bat
leblackdragon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
leblackdragon
Midget
leblackdragon

Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Empty
PostSubject: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Open the image so that it's fully in view left to right. Cross your eyes until both images overlap perfectly. Hold the cross while your eyes adjust their focus... enjoy!

Tank on Heavy Metal

Some more images to screw with your heads:
Tank on Heavy Metal#2
Jungle#1
Jungle#2
Cold War#1
Cold War#2

Last edited by leblackdragon on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:45 pm

I cant do it
Back to top Go down
xTh3rMo5x
Faggot
xTh3rMo5x

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:02 pm

I saw a turtle?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Where??? Lets make a catapult and launch it across a river.
Back to top Go down
leblackdragon
Midget
leblackdragon

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Some more images to screw with your heads:

Tank on Heavy Metal#2
Jungle#1
Jungle#2
Cold War#1
Cold War#2
Back to top Go down
Buck
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:09 am

my head hurts Sad
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:54 am

I can't do it, my eyes are too sensitive and start spazzing out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
leblackdragon
Midget
leblackdragon

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:36 pm

I knew it! I'm surrounded by...
Back to top Go down
Buck
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Major Asshole checking in...
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:10 pm

I can't.
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 am

NOBODY CAN DO IT! wtf is it supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:19 am

VILE wrote:
NOBODY CAN DO IT! wtf is it supposed to be?
Its apparently a "3D" image.

Anyway, I looked at the thread title and thought it was going to be "Heres a pic, no homo"
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:27 am

Impossible
Back to top Go down
leblackdragon
Midget
leblackdragon

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 am

Honestly people, this is an outrage!
We've got on this forum teens, and folks past their mid age crises. We've got snipers (admit it!), and we've got vehicle whores. You'd think at least half of you would have the visual dexterity to do it!!!

Stand 50-100cm away from the screen with your head horizontally leveled and slowly cross your eyes till both left and right images totally overlap. You should see three images in front of you. Concentrate on the one in the middle. More specifically concentrate while cross-eyed on a prominant and stable feature in it. Either a tank, or the easier choice, the mini-map. Concentrate and till it's clearly 100% in-focus while your crossed-eye gaze is fixed. Now that you have a totally clear and in-focus view of the third image, start to explore the rest of the image.

It's not rocket science. Kindergarten kids do this for fun...
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:11 am

I still cant force my eyes to do this.
\Edit the best i get to is the image becomes blurry and I cant tell where one begins and the other ends. Its still a really Wide 2d image and not a 3d Image.
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 am

is this a troll? it has all the tells of a serious (and succesful) trolling....
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:10 am

Fuck you, my eyes are too sensitive for this shit. I trip out when the weather's sunny, I can't handle this shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:23 am

Alyss wrote:
Fuck you, my eyes are too sensitive for this shit. I trip out when the weather's sunny, I can't handle this shit.
For once, I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 pm

leblackdragon wrote:
Honestly people, this is an outrage!
We've got on this forum teens, and folks past their mid age crises. We've got snipers (admit it!), and we've got vehicle whores. You'd think at least half of you would have the visual dexterity to do it!!!

Stand 50-100cm away from the screen with your head horizontally leveled and slowly cross your eyes till both left and right images totally overlap. You should see three images in front of you. Concentrate on the one in the middle. More specifically concentrate while cross-eyed on a prominant and stable feature in it. Either a tank, or the easier choice, the mini-map. Concentrate and till it's clearly 100% in-focus while your crossed-eye gaze is fixed. Now that you have a totally clear and in-focus view of the third image, start to explore the rest of the image.

It's not rocket science. Kindergarten kids do this for fun...

I've never been able to do anything like that... All those 3d images and crap have never once worked for me in my life.
Back to top Go down
leblackdragon
Midget
leblackdragon

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:53 pm

*facepalm*

Last try with guides!

Last try... I've added guides, and a black border to help you focus. Once again, stay 50 to 100cm away from the screen, whatever your comfortable at. Hold your head perfectly straight up. Have the image full screen and 100% in view. Cross your eyes enough to get the arrows to overlap perfectly and HOLD YOUR GAZE. It will be blurry for first timers. Keeping staring at the perfectly overlapping arrows until they're are 100% in focus with no blurring. Allow your brain time to absorb what it is seeing. Again, don't get too close to the screen or you'll strain your sensitive eyes. Once your gaze and focus has settled start to explore the image.

I remember my first time. Even when they were perfectly overlapped my focus kept going in and out as I moved my eyes across the image.

Trust me, it is worth it. And once you learn it you're going to go crazy trying it our on all sorts of stuff. And when you are good enough at it, tackle the video to see a vision of the future. No joking and no trolling!
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:03 pm

HURRR DURRR I CAN HAZ 3D WIT NO 3D GLASSES?
Back to top Go down
leblackdragon
Midget
leblackdragon

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Eradicated wrote:
HURRR DURRR I CAN HAZ 3D WIT NO 3D GLASSES?

That's the whole point from this little exercise!
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Ugh, my head hurts nb,ik u7mjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:42 pm

I beat the game, but now my ears are bleeding and one of my eyes is hiding and it wont come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?   Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's a pic, now cross your eyes, what do you see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: