Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got The Chopper.

Go down 
+3
Daedra
AmPLiFiKaTioN
bat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:39 pm

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/The_Chopper

This gun is fucking awesome.

You wouldnt fucking believe it.

It can chew through your entire bag of ammo in 15 seconds.

Thats 15 seconds of absolute annihilation of whats in front of you.

Its insane
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Fucking fuck, I want to get my PS3 back so badly so I can play the copy of Borderlands I picked up right before I got my PS3 taken away. Mad
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:33 pm

... I play it on xbox you fecking nub.

Not that that has anything to do with your situation... just saying.
Back to top Go down
Daedra
Whilst
Whilst
Daedra

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:38 pm

I always prefer awesome randomly generated guns rather than the ones that are always dropped by a boss.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Its the rarest pre-determined boss drop as far as I know.

I had to farm Motorhead for a good 3 hours to get mine, and its not even all that spectacular compared to what it could be, but Im satisfied with it. It has a certain awesome factor to it. Its also the only thing I have ever farmed in this game. I found out it exists, read about it, and was like "Yep. I want that."

TOTALLY impractical weapon in most situations.

But awesome none the less.

Im using an Atlas brand Shattering Mauler as my main gun right now, and its pretty frikken respectable, it actually out-performs my Hellfire in a lot of fights. Will never sell it, it has the best stats for its level (28) I have ever seen on a combat rifle.
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
Xycolian

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:59 pm

I sold my copy because crawmerax is a fucking piece of shit.

Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Ive never even killed Craw.

Highest level char I got was 48, and that was a looooong time ago on my brother's old account which is now expired (but I can still go on split screen with it and grab all my old weapons whenever I feel like it... I just cant take that account online unless I wanna fork over 60$)

Right this minute my highest level is my lvl 34 soldier. Then I have a level 20-something siren that I only use when I co-op with Jay so we can keep our chars at the same lvl, on the same missions.

My next character will definitely be Brick. Probably get him started soon as I beat playthru 1 with my soldier. Will probably beat PT1 with Brick, then start PT2 with whichever of them I feel like, or, more likely, alternate back and forth and get them both through.

What happens with my siren depends on how often me and jay end up playing at the same time, but in any case, it will be slow. Im the type who has to pick up and sell every single god damn fucking BLR bad repeater for 32$, and also I over-analyze my shit and have trouble throwing stuff away so basically I spend a retarded amount of time fucking with vending machines. Jay is even worse; we will be riding along in the car, and he'll see a fucking 5 dollar bill 10 miles away, he'll jump out of the fucking car and run over there and get it, which means he ends up fighting 18 more bugs that pop up, and getting 1 exp for each one of them, and then running in circles trying to pick up all the BLR repeaters and 2 dollar bills before I get there and bogart all his shit.
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
Xycolian

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:14 pm

I got my soldier up to 69 and crawmerax fucking splats me on the ground the moment i step into his area... Ive tried so many different talent configurations but nothing made a difference.

I don't have internet so I cant team up with anyone to bring him down so yeah... this game is racist against people without internet so feck it.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Yea I think Crawmerax supposed to be a big team effort.

But there are lots of utube vids detailing ways to defeat him solo, though I bet most of them hinge on some faggot strategy like hiding in a glitch spot, or using modded weapons.

Id like to beat him legit with a couple buddies one good time. If I ever get good enough weapons to take him solo, thats good to, but its just a fucking bonus boss, who the hell cares?
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:39 am

I only beat the game once. Didnt have the patience to go through it again and level up.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:01 am

Fuck sake.

I went up against the final boss thing at the vault before i went to work today.

I opened up in his general direction with the chopper and killed him ridiculously fast.

I simply walked out from the rock i was behind, fired up the chopper, and slow-gangsta-walked towards him and he fucking curled like a bitch, it was fucking cool as shit.

During the end cutscene where the blue bitch is talking to you and whatnot, I could very clearly hear the chopper still goin off, as I still had half my AR ammo when the destroyer died, so it just kept on spraying....
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Daedra wrote:
I always prefer awesome randomly generated guns rather than the ones that are always dropped by a boss.
My most valued possession ever on Borderlands is an SMG that regenerates ammo. Love that gun to bits.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
FFigh
Property of Gametanamo
FFigh

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:34 am

My snippy rifle (playing as soldier and got the snippy riffle efficiency or whatever maxed out) > all... It has like 900ish damage x 3 and 4x explosive.

I've only had one pearlescent weapon and it sucked asssss... A SMG that randomly dealt all elemental damages but it had a really low base damage and took like a million rounds to kill someone on playthrough 2.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:55 am

^Gay wookie recon fag.

AND your guns modded.

Whatever, add me and give me all your old stuff you dont want anymore, since you probably dont play borderlands anymore.

If you dont wanna give it away, then all I ask is that you invest 5 or more hours of your time this weekend in duping each and every one of your good weapons for me. You will recieve no recompense for this benevolent act.
Back to top Go down
FFigh
Property of Gametanamo
FFigh

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:08 am

I played Borderlands on the PC, fagtech. Haven't played it for more than few minutes in the past year or so.

Yeah, it probably is modded, got it from some french fag, he gave me a shitload of stuff.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:28 am

God damnit.

Wheres MY french fag?

Anyway I was bullshitting. I dont want your modded fag-rifle Very Happy Im too much of a try-hard. Not that you have to try very hard to play Blands... its a very easy game. But still. "DERP!!! teh modded guns ruin teh game!"<---something I would say, while mindlessly whoring the chopper which might as well be modded.
Back to top Go down
FFigh
Property of Gametanamo
FFigh

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:31 am

The dove (no reloading/unlimited ammo) is pretty awesome if you have a high pistol proficiency... On playthrough 1 only though.

Actually, I don't think the snippy rifle is modded. I remember getting a similar one from Crawmerax but it had 3x explosive damage. It's black with yellow details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ut_biyb-vU This one (INB4 "shitty fps")
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:40 pm

I dont care for the dove, its very weak IMO, compared to what I usually have. I always keep a handgun, and its either a Firehawk, a Pestilent Defiler, or some kind of Masher. Mashers are fucking OP, I love them to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got The Chopper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got The Chopper.   I got The Chopper. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got The Chopper.
Page 1 of 1