A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby
 
HomeHomepageFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 29
Location : California/Oregon

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:25 pm

You'll most likely recognize them by these billboards:

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? The-Rapture-Is-Not-Going-To-Happen-On-May-21-2011-And-The-End-Of-The-World-Is-Not-Going-To-Take-Place-On-October-21-2011
Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Wecanknow
Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Apocalypse-billboard-300x222
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

Posts : 2125
Points : 2112
Reputation : -190
Join date : 2010-03-19

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:29 pm

They must be getting really excited. I wonder how many will kill themselves on May 22...
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 29
Location : California/Oregon

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Out of sheer disappointment or because they have to face the humiliation of being wrong?

_________________
gut wrote:
Skresh is a 20 year old african american homosexual furfag, but hes ALSO... NARNFORNIA, a level 82 nig-elf afro-magician orc slayer in world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
Daedra
Whilst
Whilst
Daedra

Posts : 1747
Points : 1905
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : London/Portsmouth, UK

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:32 pm

I've only heard about the FamilyRadio.com ones

It really is pathetic, I just wish I knew somebody who believed this so I could go and laugh in their face.

I bet they will come up with some shitty excuse like "god/jebus wants to give you another chance so he has postponed the rapture, now repent"

I swear, the sooner the world is rid of this disease called religion, the better.

EDIT: As I thought, this WeCanKnow is based off of the Harold Camping predictions - i.e. the person behind FamilyRadio

_________________
Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? PC_Daedra
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

Posts : 2125
Points : 2112
Reputation : -190
Join date : 2010-03-19

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Out of sheer disappointment or because they have to face the humiliation of being wrong?

The humiliation. I think I'll tune into the radio station on May 22, just to see what they have to say.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker


Posts : 4915
Points : 5512
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 24
Location : Florida

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:13 pm

I dont get it. Where do they get the date from?

_________________
Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Fe5b3ae08cd4cd0d
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 29
Location : California/Oregon

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:23 pm

They made the date up. There's nothing in scripture that points to any specific date.

_________________
gut wrote:
Skresh is a 20 year old african american homosexual furfag, but hes ALSO... NARNFORNIA, a level 82 nig-elf afro-magician orc slayer in world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Posts : 5465
Points : 5955
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:29 pm

These are still the most rational people in the doomsaying business. Still crazy, but they at least have a sense of humor and so on. They tour the US I think.
Back to top Go down
Daedra
Whilst
Whilst
Daedra

Posts : 1747
Points : 1905
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : London/Portsmouth, UK

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:28 am

I don't think they are any more crazy than any other devout Christian. They all believe the "second coming" or "rapture" will happen at some point, why does believing that it will happen on the 21st make them any less batshit insane than the others?

_________________
Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? PC_Daedra
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Posts : 5912
Points : 6291
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 30
Location : Suzu, Japan

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:46 am

CHrist on the 21st? The tubes'll be jammed...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 32
Location : A spot.

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:53 am

I seen one of these billboards on the way 2 work a couple months back i think.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 32
Location : A spot.

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:55 am

Daedra wrote:
I've only heard about the FamilyRadio.com ones

It really is pathetic, I just wish I knew somebody who believed this so I could go and laugh in their face.

I bet they will come up with some shitty excuse like "god/jebus wants to give you another chance so he has postponed the rapture, now repent"

I swear, the sooner the world is rid of this disease called religion, the better.

EDIT: As I thought, this WeCanKnow is based off of the Harold Camping predictions - i.e. the person behind FamilyRadio

Daedra wrote:
I bet they will come up with some shitty excuse like "god/jebus wants to give you another chance so he has postponed the rapture, now repent"

Daedra wrote:
god/jebus

Daedra wrote:
jebus

lol at hicks
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:56 am

gut wrote:








lol at hicks

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? 911372
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 32
Location : A spot.

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:58 am

DTECH wrote:
Im gay

You are gay.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:33 am

gut wrote:


You are gay.

No
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Posts : 8157
Points : 8617
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 38
Location : Cali baby

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:54 am

lol yah we got one of those family radio guys out on the corner of the main square here...

5 more days till I get to ask..... "sooooooo... where's this Christ/Armageddon of urs?

_________________
Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? 8ce8e6e927422e74
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 32
Location : A spot.

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:56 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
lol yah DTECH is gay.

fix
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 29
Location : California/Oregon

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:16 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
lol yah we got one of those family radio guys out on the corner of the main square here...

5 more days till I get to ask..... "sooooooo... where's this Christ/Armageddon of urs?
Tell me how that goes Surprised
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

Posts : 2125
Points : 2112
Reputation : -190
Join date : 2010-03-19

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:22 pm

bahahaha Dtech is gay. Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? 982301
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

Posts : 314
Points : 371
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 26
Location : England

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:02 am

DTECH is not gay
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 32
Location : A spot.

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Oh. Well... uhh... that makes things awkward.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Yoshi wrote:
DTECH is not gay

This
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

Posts : 4357
Points : 4505
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2010-03-21
Age : 25
Location : Minnesota

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:23 pm

gut wrote:








lol at hicks

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? 911372

gut wrote:
I seen one of these billboards on the way 2 work a couple months back i think.
gut wrote:
I seen one of these billboards
gut wrote:
I seen

scratch
Back to top Go down
xTh3rMo5x
Faggot
xTh3rMo5x

Posts : 582
Points : 644
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-09-11

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Harold Camping makes definitions from various words in scripture out of thin air. I wonder how his followers are going to react on May 22.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Posts : 5334
Points : 5931
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 32
Location : A spot.

Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:13 am

LOL amp fuck you fucking ball-homo

DAMN you go away and leave me alone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?   Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Anybody hear about the WeCanKnow cult?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!
» OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: News :: News-
Jump to: