Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So the final verdict on BC2:

Go down 
+15
spacefox
DGAF
GnarlyBromance
holstadmx
DTECH
monkeystoot
SomeMexicanGuy
RoninHo'in
bat
Skreshavik
Daedra
Hawk
Fido
Alyss
sPurMiN_gErMin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
xTh3rMo5x
Faggot
xTh3rMo5x

So the final verdict on BC2: - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the final verdict on BC2:   So the final verdict on BC2: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:26 pm

hey baby we do the 59 eh?
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: So the final verdict on BC2:   So the final verdict on BC2: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Fido wrote:
Shitty game. Still easy as fuck. Haven't played since last August. Oasis is ugly. Game is ugly. And slow and stupid. And frustrating.

Everyone camps. Not just everyone, but their family too. On waterfalls in bushes on trees, in rubble of buildings, whatever. 50% of retards wield shotguns with slogs, the other 50% have sniper rifles with 12x scopes.

Sorry to ye who say CoD has more campers. You're flat out fucking completely incorrect.

Oh, and sensors. lol. Those have officially come back from BC1. With a vengeance.

Aaand the tanks suck to drive. The whole game feels like you're in slow mo - and the only benefit to that is PEOPLE REALLY SUCK.

Oh, and it lags. Awfully. You can kill someone and get killed by that person. That shouldn't happen. That shit doesn't even happen on peer to peer. It's just pure laggy servers, they are awful. I was wasting entire clips on people only because despite them being dead by the first 10 bullets, it took 20 more for the game to finally update itself and tell me they were dead.

Whole fucking game is ugly and sucks. I regret none of the hate I've thrown at it.

The only happy thing I can report to you is that they fixed my account. VIP is still a scam and they were not letting me register an account with them (not accepting anything, including VIP-linked e-mails, and then when I finally got a linked e-mail to work they still wanted me to enter a VIP...). But HereFidoFido (formally herefidofido on BC2 thanks to EA support failing to link it correctly, resulting in me having no stats and not being able to be invited) is now fixed. I can accept invites and therefore my main account is now BF-compatible again. It only took them since 1943 to finally get around to fixing this little issue. So I don't have to make a new account to play it at all.

Not that I'll be playing it much.
TL;dr -
BFBC2 is garbo. always will be
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: So the final verdict on BC2:   So the final verdict on BC2: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:59 pm

lol BC2 is still the best shooter on market at the moment IMO

Though Brink is fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: So the final verdict on BC2:   So the final verdict on BC2: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Brink is balls compared to BC2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: So the final verdict on BC2:   So the final verdict on BC2: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:05 pm

well of course...

Battlefield is still the best shooter out there, I never said otherwise.

I do like brink though cause it's different
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the final verdict on BC2:   So the final verdict on BC2: - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the final verdict on BC2:
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6