Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Final Killcam

Go down 
+5
VILE
leblackdragon
bat
Fido
AmPLiFiKaTioN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

Awesome Final Killcam Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Last edited by AmPLiFiKaTioN on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:08 pm

That could've happened in one of our qscope duels. Happens all the time.

I have a custom game in my fileshare that gives all the popular options of L96es to choose from, then we accept challenges to qscope (Rose and me of course). The kits are set up to discourage cheating - decoys and strelas so they can't stun/secondary us. There's a lot of decoy kills, if you step on one and it bounces it kills you as direct impact, because the damage is set to max and the health to minimum. When people start losing, they'll start chucking decoys like crazy.

It's funny and cool but it's really common.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:36 am

Hey I found out some great and helpful information about blackops not too long ago, thought Id share.

Apparently, as it turns out, blackops blows more dick than Wanton on a crack binge. So its ok to stop playing it now, if you like.

Just thought Id let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
leblackdragon
Midget
leblackdragon

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:02 am

I remember something like this happening to me. It bounced off a wall and hit my head killing me instantly and I thought WTF!
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:30 am

Gut_Tech wrote:
Hey I found out some great and helpful information about blackops not too long ago, thought Id share.

Apparently, as it turns out, blackops blows more devil than Wanton on a crack binge. So its ok to stop playing it now, if you like.

Just thought Id let you guys know.

Preach on brother!
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:31 am

leblackdragon wrote:
I remember something like this happening to me. It bounced off a wall and hit my head killing me instantly and I thought WTF!

well if you're gonna go on a crack binge I have no sympathy for you
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 am

I may have been a bit overzealous on the thread title, but it was the funniest thing ever at the time because Tsh killed me like 5 times with those fkn things and I couldn't hit anybody with them... then I had two hits in a row that ended up being the final killcam haha.

Oh and Fido, I have a quickscopes gamemode saved to my fileshare too, but I don't have the damage set to maximum. I do have the health at miniscule though.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:35 am

Damage should be max just to be safe, and allow shooting through walls basically. The point is to completely remove the possibility of a hitmarker without a kill accompanying it.

Miniscule health will still make it a 1hk in 97% of situations but that 3% can be reduced to 1% with max damage on too.

That last and final 1% in a game where damage is maxed and health is miniscule... I don't fucking know. Happens when you shoot through 2 walls I think. Should still kill them but it doesn't.

Gut's just jealous, he goes like 2/23 in these games.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Shit I'm surprised he lasted that long.

And I'd change it, but my parents took away my PS3.

Me: Why is my PS3 in a box?
Mom: Oh you weren't supposed to see that, your father was supposed to take it to work with him.
Me: Uh.. why?
Mom: Because we decided you need to focus on getting good grades so you can get scholarships.
Me: Every grade of mine is an A right now except for History! How does taking away my PS3 accomplish anything?!
Mom: You need to stop raising your voice.
Me: You need to stop being unreasonable!
Mom: You're grounded.*
Me: I don't fudge care, you already took away my PS3. It's not like there's anything else in this boring house.

At that point she started ignoring me.

*my parents' version of grounding is taking away my PS3 for the amount of time they decide to ground me and only allowing me to have friends over/go over to friends' houses after my homework is done... which is basically just taking away my PS3 because they don't let me hang out with people if my homework isn't done anyway.

I have no clue why they'd do this. The only thing that's going to come out of this is me taking up my friends' offers to go drink and play Xbox with them instead of convincing them to come over and play PS3 and not drink.

So congrats mom and dad, you just made me a social drinker at age 17.

/rant
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
Xycolian

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:35 pm

The only thing that's stopping me from getting a ps3 besides money is that I really hate the controllers... isn't there some type of adapter that lets you use the 360 controller on the ps3 or am I just dreaming?

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:
snip

you should just pound half a bottle of vodka and scream incoherent sentences at your parents about things like:

ps3, grades, how much you hate them, how much at fault they are for your future alcoholic tendencies because they took your ps3 away... and some other stuff that you probly wont remember if you actually go through with it.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:56 pm

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:

So congrats mom and dad, you just made me a social drinker at age 17.

/rant
At least you're not socially smoking rocks, or socially raping animals, or socially inciting genocide...the list could go on.

Edit: At least you're not socially fking your cousin.

Xycolian wrote:
The only thing that's stopping me from getting a ps3
besides money is that I really hate the controllers... isn't there some
type of adapter that lets you use the 360 controller on the ps3 or am I
just dreaming?
http://www.amazon.com/May-Flash-Xbox-Controller-Adapter/dp/B002IXUSN6
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:58 pm

GorillazInm1st wrote:
At least you're not socially smoking rocks, or socially raping animals, or socially inciting genocide...the list could go on.

Edit: At least you're not socially fking your cousin.
hahahaha I lol'd at the last one

and the raping animals part... damn you dtech

@xyco: I don't really plan on getting drunk or anything. I'm not stupid, like I'm not going to chug two natties in a row and then drive home. if anything I'll have a couple sips, get absorbed by call of duty, drink a sip or two in between matches, realize my beer's not cold anymore, and just leave it there.

and then repeat that process once or twice more after an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:25 am

I cant see how you tolerate that shit, Amp.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:55 am

Gut_Tech wrote:
I cant see how you tolerate that shit, Amp.
Hey... natties aren't that bad. The cheapness makes up for the taste.

and yeah I know you weren't talking about that lol. As Antoine Dodson said... https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VKsVSBhSwJg#t=182s
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Amp, what name are you playing on now? I haven't seen you on in fo-eva.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:11 pm

I know right? I'm on Syndromatic... 'cept my parents jacked my PS3. So I probs won't be playing til summer. Sad
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Xycolian wrote:
The only thing that's stopping me from getting a ps3 besides money is that I really hate the controllers... isn't there some type of adapter that lets you use the 360 controller on the ps3 or am I just dreaming?
http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Elite-Wireless-Controller-Playstation-3/dp/B003V4AK8E/ref=pd_sim_t_5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Final Killcam   Awesome Final Killcam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Final Killcam
Page 1 of 1