A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby
 
HomeHomepageFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TES V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
avatar

Posts : 1138
Points : 1214
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:31 am

Alyss wrote:
Where all my female character models at?
I was actually thinking that myself, 90% of the time a game involves an elf, its a woman.
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
avatar

Posts : 679
Points : 775
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 28
Location : In Extremis, Moribund.

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:59 am

I had the same question Alyss, there are some earlier screenshots with females in 'em I just posted the ones that were recently released (the Argonian one is female if that counts). Let me look for some of the old ones.

I'm too lazy to look up the races for these so I'll just post 'em

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

I know this one is a redguard
Spoiler:
 



More new male pics

Orc
Spoiler:
 

Dark Elf
Spoiler:
 

Argonian
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
avatar

Posts : 679
Points : 775
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 28
Location : In Extremis, Moribund.

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Female dark elf screenshot with accompanying dog:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
avatar

Posts : 5996
Points : 6333
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27
Location : California/Oregon

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Xycolian wrote:
Argonian
Spoiler:
 
Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
avatar

Posts : 679
Points : 775
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 28
Location : In Extremis, Moribund.

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:49 pm

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/woman-goes-labor-during-skyrim-demo-stays-demo-193750913.html#more-8230
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 pm

wow... really? pfaw

_________________
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:26 pm

I found a new one online

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
avatar

Posts : 679
Points : 775
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 28
Location : In Extremis, Moribund.

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:10 pm

DTECH wrote:
I found a new one online

Spoiler:
 

It's ironic that you say that since they just recently confirmed same sex marriages lmao......
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
avatar

Posts : 679
Points : 775
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 28
Location : In Extremis, Moribund.

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Vampires (and the ability to become one) have been confirmed

Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
avatar

Posts : 679
Points : 775
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 28
Location : In Extremis, Moribund.

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm

they just released 200 headshots that includes pre-set images of every race and gender (20 headshots per race, split up into 10 male and 10 female).

Here: http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/2011/08/24/the-races-and-faces-of-skyrim/
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
avatar

Posts : 1138
Points : 1214
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Im really looking forward to seeing how the unrestricted behavior/AI of the dragon works out, it would be pretty damn awesome to come out of a store and see the whole town on fire.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Xycolian wrote:


It's ironic that you say that since they just recently confirmed same sex marriages lmao......

Gotta cater to the base
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
avatar

Posts : 1138
Points : 1214
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Well, I'd never thought i'd be grinding in a single player RPG. In my quest to level up athletics on Oblivion, I have wedged my controller joypad forward and have left my character running into a corner. When I came back to see how much "I" had levelled, the NPCs were happily eating and chatting away to a certain half naked Nord running on the spot like nothing was happening.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
avatar

Posts : 5912
Points : 6291
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 28
Location : Suzu, Japan

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:38 pm

^Did that with my Stealth. That and the unbreakable lockpick were the two biggest game-changers for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
avatar

Posts : 1138
Points : 1214
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Alyss wrote:
^Did that with my Stealth. That and the unbreakable lockpick were the two biggest game-changers for me.
I gave up Security a long time ago, total lack of lockpicks in the game past level 6, takes years to level up and the minigame is annoying as fuck, Fallout 3/NV did a much better job. Alteration on the other hand is piss easy to train even as a non-mage character, has multiple uses and can unlock shit, although the grated doors can be a bitch to unlock with as the spell goes right through it. Might pick up the skeleton key later though, pretty stupid how it allows you to spam auto-unlock, but it will be useful for the very hard door.

Game changer for me was enchanting altar and azuras star. High powered weapon with soul trap + unlimited use soul gem = win. Regular soul gems are terribly balanced.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Eradicated wrote:
Well, I'd never thought i'd be grinding in a single player RPG. In my quest to level up athletics on Oblivion, I have wedged my controller joypad forward and have left my character running into a corner. When I came back to see how much "I" had levelled, the NPCs were happily eating and chatting away to a certain half naked Nord running on the spot like nothing was happening.

Hhaha thats awesome......
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
avatar

Posts : 1138
Points : 1214
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:08 pm

DTECH wrote:


Hhaha thats awesome......
Actually used that technique in another game (multiplayer one), cant believe no one else used it, all the other dumbfucks trying to train the skill actually sat their in front of the game and ran around when the skill takes 3 hours to level up. Irony of it all, once I levelled it up to the max I just ended up interupting/choke holding/K.O. everyone else doing it the legit way.

Honestly Dtech you should give RPGs another shot, especially multiplayer ones, the trolling abilities are endless.
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
avatar

Posts : 679
Points : 775
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 28
Location : In Extremis, Moribund.

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Quest markers can be turned off....

Best news I've heard yet about Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Eradicated wrote:

Actually used that technique in another game (multiplayer one), cant believe no one else used it, all the other dumbfucks trying to train the skill actually sat their in front of the game and ran around when the skill takes 3 hours to level up. Irony of it all, once I levelled it up to the max I just ended up interupting/choke holding/K.O. everyone else doing it the legit way.

Honestly Dtech you should give RPGs another shot, especially multiplayer ones, the trolling abilities are endless.

Oh you thought I was serious when I said awesome............. Lol
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
avatar

Posts : 1138
Points : 1214
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Skyrim trailer remade in Team Fortress 2. Absolute genius.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
avatar

Posts : 1581
Points : 1743
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Eradicated wrote:
Well, I'd never thought i'd be grinding in a single player RPG. In my quest to level up athletics on Oblivion, I have wedged my controller joypad forward and have left my character running into a corner. When I came back to see how much "I" had levelled, the NPCs were happily eating and chatting away to a certain half naked Nord running on the spot like nothing was happening.
PC is nice because you can do that with pretty much all the skills. Really came in handy for leveling destruction, made a damage health 1 pt spell, and put a weight on my 'C' key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TES V: Skyrim   

Back to top Go down
 
TES V: Skyrim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Skyrim Epicness (jizz alert)
» Skyrim Headshot like a boss!!!
» Skyrim Discussion
» Skyrim doesn't run anymore - serious shit --'
» Skyrim Update 1.5 Adds New Kill Cams And More Melee Moves

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: