Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BC2?

Go down 
+25
XM8C1
Xycolian
GorillazInm1st
SomeMexicanGuy
VILE
GnarlyBromance
leblackdragon
MadCunt
spacefox
CptnShotgun
WantonHERO
ReBeLLiO_ouS
Hawk
St NickelStew
Alyss
Yoshi
JediMindTrixxx
Skreshavik
the_Fetophagist
RoninHo'in
Daedra
bat
sPurMiN_gErMin
FFigh
Fido
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:55 pm

yah I noticed.... Vietnam really is only good for 2,m maybe 3 maps in a row tops really.... it's weakness is lack of variety... but that's on it's own.... when the reality is that it IS variety added to the whole BC2 experience.

Some people view it as a complete standalone as if they'd play only the 3 new maps from the latest CoD map pack and that was that.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:06 pm

There's some people who do that lol. There's a lot of weird stuff going on with the CoD map packs actually.

Some "pros" are adamantly opposed to the maps and hate them and disable them, which turns out to be just a way to get into easier games (with casuals who never bothered to get the map pack). Some people play map packs only because they say, conversely, that it's more tough to play only the map pack because only "hardcore" players got it and play it so therefore it must be tougher. Etc etc.

Is Vietnam mixed in with the main BC2 maps? You'd get Panama, then the new maps in a row? I can't honestly think of another BC2 map at this point, this is ridiculous, I know I know them. Arica and Atacama. I can't think of any others now. lol. Memory is dying. But anyway, are they mixed in, or is it something separate you select like a new game - like 1943 - or is it like in RDR where you just select which particular flavor you wanna play, ont he main menu - Vanilla or Zombies/Vietnam?
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:24 pm

no, you Join either Vietnam/Vanilla servers. Vanilla of course sports all the other MP's

It's all off the main menu... so the main menu goes "SP/MP/Onslaught/Vietnam/Options/Store" and Vietnam has all the same menu options as Std MP
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
Hawk

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:05 pm

I might play with you. I stopped playing Black ops 1 or 2 weeks ago, and tbh I'm kinda sick of it. Might try Bc2 though, Since I know that no matter how hard I try that I'm gonna buy BF3 and I want to get some of my halfway decency back.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:13 pm

You just came off CoD, Hawk. You're gonna rape BC2. BC2 is like... BO at half speed.
Back to top Go down
ReBeLLiO_ouS
Habitual Offender
ReBeLLiO_ouS

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:51 pm

i play here and there, mostly weekdays since i work weekends. i havent got burnout since i dont play everyday like most this kids. afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WillKat66?feature=mhee
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:09 pm

i started playing it again cause i missed all my friends lol.

if i play blops i'll only be playing with 4 dudes. sure there is a lot of gey shit still and the lag is sluggish and annoying but it's worth the laughs and bs we have on live.

i urge all you ps3 noobs to whore your rectums out to save enough to get an xbox and join us. we'd rape face and kick it in xbl, which is ftw.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:20 pm

I'm on PC, have no money to get BC2, and both Daedra and Gnarly, the two other PC gamers, appear to be dead.

Fuck sake.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Why would you buy BC2 now anyways? Wait for BF3.

I kinda want to get BC2 Vietnam though. If I do will anybody play with me? Coffee Cup
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:24 pm

SpaceFox wrote:
Why would you buy BC2 now anyways? Wait for BF3.

I kinda want to get BC2 Vietnam though. If I do will anybody play with me? Coffee Cup

Well I know your cousin certainly won't.

Sorry, couldn't resist, I feel bad now.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Sad

You mean.

I kind of love this running joke though. I dont take it seriously so feel free to.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:29 pm

I know what you mean,we have sort of a running gag at school about my back and how it's so fucked up. The day isn't complete until someone's called me Rod-ney.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:02 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
I know what you mean,we have sort of a running gag at school about my back and how it's so fucked up. The day isn't complete until someone's called me Rod-ney.
Aw, poor capt.

My English teacher actually gave us a lecture today cause we were cracking on everybody. She's a cool teacher and usually laughs along with us, even at others' expense, but today she was just like, "You guys are so insensitive."

And there's this short kid in our class, funny as fuck, and she said he was acting like a 3 year old. And somebody says (in a coughing voice) "Cause he looks like one". After she stopped laughing she told us to imagine something we're insecure about and imagine it being brought up to you every day.

And the short kid was like, "Are you saying I get made fun of everyday?"

Haha, you had to be there. But it was funny, probably my favorite class just cause someone's always cracking a joke and that usually results in a long ass conversation which wastes the majority of our class time, meaning we have to do less work. And she usually goes along with it.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:26 am

Our old maths teacher was fun. We'd take the piss out of him all the time, draw giraffes and shit in our test papers, randomly start singing "Never gonna give you up", and he has this weird thing he'd do where he'd flick his arm out randomly when he was walking, so about 5 of us followed him around school copying him. Even some of the other teachers started laughing.

He sometimes got annoyed, but you could tell he liked us.
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Anybody playing BC2 (except Fido)... feel free to add me up on PSN: fear_Lnsanity. I still play drunken BC2 most every night - every night PSN is working that is. Only prob' you might encounter squadding is my crazy time zone - GMT +12.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:57 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
Our old maths teacher was fun. We'd take the piss out of him all the time, draw giraffes and shit in our test papers, randomly start singing "Never gonna give you up", and he has this weird thing he'd do where he'd flick his arm out randomly when he was walking, so about 5 of us followed him around school copying him. Even some of the other teachers started laughing.

He sometimes got annoyed, but you could tell he liked us.
Haha, we write "BEAR" on our English teacher's board all the time. No clue how this started, but a few years back some of her students did it and it's been pissing her off since then. Some background story to it but she won't tell.

Fun class, every day something hilarious happens. There's this one kid who loves messing with this girl who sits in front of him. And today he had this hairbrush made for horses and started brushing her hair. She started complaining and the teacher asked her what was wrong. She was like, "He keeps saying 'This is my horsebrush' and brushing me with it!". Everyone lol'd hard, including the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:22 pm

I got BC2 and Modern Warfail 2 today, now just waiting for PSN to be unbroke.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:04 am

Wow, did you win the fucking lottery or something?

And when you did, did you immediately decide to invest the money in the most idiotic way possible?

"Lemme buy 2 of the worst games in history, both of which Ive already played out, grown tired of, and gotten rid of, and lemme buy them for a system that no longer supports multiplayer."
Back to top Go down
St NickelStew
Midget
St NickelStew

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:09 am

Gut_Tech wrote:
Wow, did you win the fucking lottery or something?

And when you did, did you immediately decide to invest the money in the most idiotic way possible?

"Lemme buy 2 of the worst games in history, both of which Ive already played out, grown tired of, and gotten rid of, and lemme buy them for a system that no longer supports multiplayer."

I would agree that Modern Warfail 2 is a woeful game.

But BC2 is to-date my most-favorite-est FPS ever.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 am

No, I had given BC2 away to a friend, who proceeded to never play it and said if I ever wanted it back just to go get it. He also had Modern Warfail 2 - a great game - and I just took that too since Josh and me played that a lot after BC2 but before BO and he expressed interest in going back to it.

Happened to pass by his house yesterday (Okay I just wanted to play his brother's Les Paul) and picked them up. I'm pretty sure I already explained this, possibly in the OP.

I'd pay for a surgical dick reduction before I bought BC2 again.
Back to top Go down
leblackdragon
Midget
leblackdragon

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:44 am

I can't remember how long ago I shelved my copy of BFBC2. Probably sometime before Killzone 3 came out. But it probably was for a short period since I was playing BO then. The game has basically become unplayable due to their stupid old servers. Going from the heavenly, lagless BFBC2 demo, then gradually degrading to the garbage it is now is unacceptable. I have to put up with playing 2 seconds behind the server. Don't blame me when I adore the almost lag free BO, and the almost perfect connection of Killzone 3. I'm never excited to go back and play BFBC2. Brink and Killzone 3 (if PSN ever comes back) will tie me over till we get to see what's the deal with BF3. Even then I'll probably go PC for that.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:03 am

I heard Killzone 3 was shit though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
St NickelStew
Midget
St NickelStew

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:15 am

Played a bunch of games just last night. I headshot Ronin with the main gun of a heavy tank, and in another match he took my dogtags. What is not fun about that?? I really haven't played another FPS since BC2 came out. That streak will end in less than 2 weeks, though, when Brink arrives.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:48 am

ya... i think lag is mostly psn side.... i rarely have lag on xbl unless i join friends across the pond (damn u figtron!!! lol )

chances are ea left more xbl servers up cause they prolly have more active players on xbl still....

course a damn server browser would be nice.... fuckin sec8 has a browser ffs and its a $15 game *grumble grumble*

dice needs to hire me Razz
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:55 am

every game should just use steamworks....BC2 server browser is horrible...Steamworks would make it nice. I love valve...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
Sponsored content

BC2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2?   BC2? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BC2?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: