Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great article about Battlefield 3 tech...and consoles

Go down 
+5
St NickelStew
CptnShotgun
RoninHo'in
Fido
GnarlyBromance
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

Great article about Battlefield 3 tech...and consoles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great article about Battlefield 3 tech...and consoles   Great article about Battlefield 3 tech...and consoles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:47 am

Fido wrote:

No, the misinformation was that we thought we HAD to buy a new one to get a new account. We didn't know at the time we could just keep linking old accounts to the same one with some e-mail trickery. This was a few days before they figured that out. It had nothing to do with planning. My account was broken by EA Support, and there was nothing to do but make a new account if I wanted to play BC2.

Separating contacts, we only get 100 friends to add and I don't like getting spam from BC2 and other games I don't even have anymore, so I keep my friends lists separate. For example DTECH is on HereFidoFido. I want to squad up with him on BF3, but there's no need to add him on my barcode account because I will never play BC2 on that account and he doesn't play BO. '

Abusing matchmaking is what people do when they make new accounts for stats. They make a new account, get a k/d of 25, then abandon it when games get tough and it drops to 10 or so.

EA support didn't want to fix my problem. They flat out refused and said "No, we have no solution for your problem at this time, we'll notify you when we do."
QFT and for xbox it was different because you had to buy a new account but at the time of my excessive account making i was earning a week the exact amout to buy a new one and considering that i was so into playing battlefield it really did not bother me.
Back to top Go down

Great article about Battlefield 3 tech...and consoles
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3